Natural ratio amino acid complex; supports athletic training efficiency and promotes immune and overall health*
This formula is based on the ratios of amino acids found naturally in high biological value (BV) protein sources. Amino acids provide important support for athletic training, as supplementation promotes recovery, protects DNA from oxidation, lessens occasional muscle soreness and fatigue, enhances muscle performance, and enhances the body’s oxygen carrying capacity. From trained athletes to the elderly, amino acids also play an important role in immune health, primarily attributed to support for healthy glutamine and glutathione levels. Alpha lipoic acid and alpha ketoglutarate provide additional support for mitochondrial function and energy. Vitamin B6 acts as a cofactor for healthy amino acid and energy metabolism.*
Amino-NR is a complex of amino acids in naturally occurring ratios, providing support for athletic activity, immune function, and daily wellness.*
AJIPURE® and TRYPTOPURE® are registered trademarks of Ajinomoto AminoScience LLC.
- three vegetable capsules contain:
- vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal 5’ phosphate (activated B6)3.3 mg.
- alpha ketoglutarate100 mg.
- alpha lipoic acid50 mg.
- l-Histidine (free-form)77 mg.
- l-Isoleucine (free-form)117 mg.
- l-Leucine (free-form)207 mg.
- l-Lysine HCl monohydrate (free-form)225 mg.
- l-Methionine (free-form)158 mg.
- l-Phenylalanine (free-form)86 mg.
- l-Threonine (free-form)104 mg.
- l-Valine (free-form)113 mg.
- l-Alanine (free-form)41 mg.
- l-Arginine HCl68 mg.
- l-Glutamine (free-form)338 mg.
- Glycine (free-form)68 mg.
- l-Proline (free-form)135 mg.
- l-Serine (free-form)68 mg.
- l-Taurine (free-form)23 mg.
- l-Tyrosine (free-form)36 mg.
- l-Tryptophan (free-form)33 mg.
- other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), ascorbyl palmitate
- 3 capsules, 1-2 times daily, between meals.
Pure Encapsulations vitamin supplements is one of the finest healthcare practitioner brands. There are absolutely no hidden fillers or coatings, binders, shellacs, artificial colors, fragrance or excipients in our products that would disrupt or diminish the bioavailability of any of our ingredients. Furthermore, our products are free of wheat, yeast, gluten, corn, sugar, starch, preservatives or hydrogenated oils.
Pure Encapsulations manufactures their supplements in a state-of-the-art facility in Sudbury, Massachusetts. Their dedication to cleanliness is obvious from the moment our plant is entered. A large staff is dedicated full-time to the task of ensuring that our plant is impeccable.