Vitamin Code RAW Iron is whole food nutrition, specifically formulated with 22mg of gentle, whole food iron. RAW means no high heat, synthetic binders or fillers, artificial flavors, sweeteners, colors or additives commonly used in tablets. Whole food means RAW Food- Created Nutrients are blended in a base of 23 fruits and vegetables together with food cofactors.
Vitamin Code® RAW Iron Benefits:
• Contains 22mg of gentle whole food iron and whole food vitamins C, B12 and folate to support iron absorption and utilization*
• Supports blood, heart, eye, immune system and reproductive health*
• Is easy to digest and is stomach friendly*
• Contains live probiotics and enzymes to support easy, healthy digestion*
Vitamin Code RAW Iron—RAW whole food iron (22mg) blended in a base of 23 fruits and vegetables with live probiotics and enzymes.
Serving Size:1 Capsule
Servings Per Container:30
Amount Per Serving:
Vitamin B12 500 mg
Vitamin C 25 mg
Folate 400 mcg
Iron 22 mg
RAW Probiotic & Enzyme Blend: 100 mg
RAW Organic Fruit & Vegetable Blend: 20 mg
Organic Strawberry (fruit)
Organic Cherry (fruit)
Organic Blackberry (fruit)
Organic Blueberry (fruit)
Organic Raspberry (fruit)
Organic Beet Juice (root)
Organic Carrot Juice (root)
Organic Spinach Juice (leaf)
Organic Broccoli Juice (flower & stem)
Organic Tomato juice (fruit)
Organic Kale Juice (leaf)
Organic Red Cabbage Juice (leaf)
Organic Parsley Juice (leaf)
Organic Brussels Sprout Juice (leaf)
Organic Green Bell Pepper Juice (fruit)
Organic Cucumber Juice (gourd)
Organic Celery Juice (stalk)
Organic Garlic Juice (bulb)
Organic Ginger Juice (root)
Organic Green Onion Juice (root)
Organic Cauliflower Juice(flower & stem)
Organic Asparagus Juice (flower & stem)
Vegetable cellulose, Brewer’s yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae), Lactobacillus bulgaricus
Suggested Use: Adults take 1 capsule daily. May be taken with or without food. Capsules can be opened. Contents can be taken directly with water or raw juices. Not intended for children.
– Gluten Free
– Dairy Free
– No Binders or Fillers
The Fruits and Vegetables in Vitamin Code® are RAW and Organically Grown.
Manufactured in a facility that also processes soy. May contain soy. Contains no filler ingredients, artificial colors or preservatives.
* RAW Food-Created Nutrients™ are individually created through dual-organism cultivation which typically allows for the natural creation of known and yet to be discovered Code Factors™ such as live Probiotics, Bioactive Glycoproteins, Bioactive Lipoproteins, Bioactive Enzymes, Glucomannan, SOD, Glutathione, Beta-glucans, Lipoic Acid, Essential Trace Minerals, Glutamine, Polysaccharides and CoQ10.
Caution: As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, anticipate surgery, take medication on a regular basis or are otherwise under medical supervision. Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
Warning: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a physician or poison control center immediately.
† These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.