Enriched with Honey
& Aromatic Essential Oils
NET: 5.4 fl oz. (160 ml)
Bronchial Wellness is a unique 100% natural herbal syrup that promotes well-being of the respiratory tract by supporting bronchial health during the winter season. It also supports healthy throat tissue.
This formula synergistically combines freeze-dried organic extracts of Grindelia floral buds, Plantain Leaf, and Helichrysum that are naturally processed to ensure the highest concentration and maximum absorption.
Bronchial Wellness Herbal Syrup also contains a proprietary blend of Honey and essential oils of Eucalyptus, Star Anise, and Lemon to enhance the soothing benefits of this syrup while providing a pleasant taste.
Experience the beneficial effects of this unique formula…
* Grindelia, also called “Gumweed” due to the nature of the medicinal balsamic resin exuded from the buds, helps soothe and support the smooth muscles of the bronchial membrane.
* The emollient properties of Plantain naturally support healthy bronchial passages and soften the bronchial membranes.
* Soothing Helichrysum promotes healthy respiratory tract function
THE GAIA HERBS DIFFERENCE
Gaia Herbs owns and operates a 250 acre certified organic farm and processing facility in western North Carolina. We have been manufacturing herbal products from seed to bottle with the highest standards of purity, safety and effectiveness for more than 20 years.
Bronchial Wellness Herbal Syrup
Seasonal and Year-Round Respiratory Support
* Made with herbs grown on 2,000 acres of certified organic farmland owned and operated by Aboca in Tuscany, Italy and manufactured under certified organic processing standards.
* A 100% natural product made without fillers or preservatives and does not contain articial flavors or aromas.
* Sold in over 20,000 European pharmacies and natural products stores and recommended by leading pharmacists throughout Europe.
* Used safely by adults and children for over 10 years and is Italy’s #1 recommended natural cough syrup.
* Supports healthy respiration in challenging environments.
* Protects and soothes irritated throats.
* Use of aromatic essential oils and honey provide a pleasant taste and rich texture, enjoyed by children and adults alike.
Daily Serving Size: 2 teaspoons (10 ml)
Servings Per Container: 16
Amount Per Serving
Total Carbohydrates …9g / 3% DV
Organic Plantain Leaf …70mg*
(Plantago lanceolata) freeze-dried extract
Organic Grindelia Flowering Tops …60mg*
(Grindelia robusta) freeze-dried extract
Proprietary blend …235mg*
Honey; Organic Plantain (Plantago lanceolata) leaf, hydroalcoholic extract; Organic Helichrysum (Helichrysum spp.), flowering tops freeze-dried extract; Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus globulus)* essential oil; Star Anise (llicium verum)* essential oil; Lemon (Citrus x limon)* fruit essential oil.
*** Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
** Daily Value not established.
* Ecologically Harvested
Water, Lemon Juice
Directions for Sustained Use – Adults Only: 2 teaspoons, twice daily*
Directions for Acute Use – Adults and Children over 12 years: 1 teaspoon, 4 times daily*
Directions for Acute Use – Children 6-12 years: 1/2 teaspoon, 4 times daily*
This product may also be dissolved in warm liquids such as water or tea.
* Or as directed by a qualified health care professional.
Not for use during pregnancy during pregnancy or lactation. Not for use by children under the age of 6. If you have a medical condition or take pharmaceutical drugs, please consult with your health care practitioner before using this product.
Handling and Storage: Shake well before use. Crystallization may occur but will not affect the quality of this product. Because this product contains honey it does not need to be refrigerated once opened. To preserve freshness keep tightly sealed in a cool, dry place.