Montiff Pure Glycine 500 mg 100 caps is involved with gluconeogenesis and is necessary for proper glucose balance, collagen formation and for healthy central nervous function. Each capsule of Pure Glycine contains 500 mg. of pure, highest quality Glycine.Glycine is involved with Glycogenesis and is necessary for proper glucose balance.
Pure Glycine 500 mg 100 capsules. Each capsule of Pure Glycine contains 500 mg. of pure, highest quality Glycine.Glycine is involved with Glycogenesis and is necessary for proper glucose balance.
RECOMMENDED TO ENHANCE STRUCTURE & FUNCTION RELATING TO NUTRITIONAL
NEEDS AND DEFICIENCIES PERTAINING TO:
- Promoting Gluconeogenesis
- Formulation of collagen, found in skin and connective tissue.
- Promoting synthesis of creatine to help prevent degeneration of
- muscle tissue and may have an effect on Muscular Dystrophy and
- other degenerative muscular disorders.
- Central nervous system by functioning as an inhibitory
- neurotransmitter and may have an effect on Epilepsy.
- Improper metabolism involved in non-Ketotic Hyperglycemia
- Participating in the synthesis of purines, porphyrins, and glyoxylic acid
- Prostate health
- Involved in bile acid metabolism and gastrointestinal function.
Ingredients per capsule: Glycine 500 mg.
About the Manufacturer
Montiff formulations are the most advanced available, based on the latest research at leading universities. The owner of Montiff, Don Tyson, is a leading expert on amino acid therapy and the use of nutraceuticals in the medical profession. Don Tyson, President of Montiff, is a leading expert in the field of amino acid therapy and use of nutraceuticals in the medical/health profession, and has been so far over 20 years. Montiff is introducing revolutionary advancements in nutraceuticals. Montiff products are listed in the PDR, and they have been enthusiastically received by all the doctors and customers who have been introduced to these outstanding compounds.