Metagenics Ultra Potent-C Powder 8 oz features the same high quality, patented formula as Ultra Potent-C® 500, but in a convenient powder form that provides 1,088 mg of vitamin C per serving.
- Scientifically shown to promote function of white bloods cells including natural killer cell activity*
- Shown to have 18% to 25% higher uptake in white blood cells than plain vitamin C (ascorbic acid)*
- Features vitamin C and a metabolite system designed for enhanced utilization*
- Provides potent antioxidant protection*
- Supports the production of collagen and connective tissue*
- Buffered to help prevent potential stomach upset*
- Ideal for patients who prefer a powder mix over tablets
About 1/4 Rounded Teaspoon (1.95 g)
|Niacin (as niacinamide ascorbate)
|Calcium (as calcium ascorbate)
|Magnesium (as magnesium ascorbate)
|Sodium (as sodium ascorbate)
|Potassium (as potassium ascorbate)
|L-Lysine (as L-lysine HCl)
|Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex [standardized to 45% (17 mg) full spectrum bioflavonoids]
Ingredients: Ultra Potent-C®†[calcium ascorbate, ascorbic acid,
niacinamide ascorbate, xylitol, sodium ascorbate, magnesium
ascorbate, L-lysine HCl, ascorbyl palmitate, citrus bioflavonoid
complex, potassium ascorbate, tetrasodium pyrophosphate,
alpha D-ribofuranose, L-cysteine HCl, and L-glutathione].
Directions: For best results, mix a rounded 1/4 teaspoon into
four to six ounces of warm water and stir well. Take one time
daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
This product is non-GMO and gluten free.
Caution: Keep out of the reach of children.
Storage: Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
About the Manufacturer
Metagenics, a leader in science-based nutritional products, they offer over 400 formulas for individual health concerns, such as heart health, joint heath, hormone balance, womenís health, menís health, childrenís health, body composition, gastrointestinal health, detoxification, and more.
Metagenics innovative product development and strong focus on research have yielded landmark formulas that have helped shape the way that professional quality nutritional supplements are formulated and tested.