Douglas Labs Hemp Max with VESIsorb 30softgels offers pure hemp oil specially formulated with the VESIsorb colloidal delivery system to provide enhanced absorption of its fat-soluble constituents. Broad-spectrum hemp oil is extracted with CO2 from the Cannabis sativa plant and tested to ensure the THC levels are not detectable. It includes 25 mg of cannabidiol (CBD), 10 mg of beta-caryophyllene (BCP), and other terpenes in small, easy-to-swallow softgels.
Broad-spectrum hemp extract with enhanced bioavailability.
- Amount Per Serving
- Serving Size 1 softgel • Servings Per Container 30
- VESIsorb® Hemp Oil Extract334 mg
- (Cannabis sativa, seed, stalk, stem)
- Providing 35 mg of phytocannabinoids and terpenes, including beta-caryophyllene
- Other ingredients: Medium chain triglycerides, vitamin E (tocophersolan), mono-and diglycerides, fatty acids, natural flavor, capsule shell (bovine gelatin, glycerin, carob and water)
- Suggested Usage: 1 softgel daily
About the Manufacturer
At Douglas Laboratories, there is no greater mission than assuring that each and every supplement produced is of the highest quality. When you see the Douglas Laboratories Quality Emblem, be assured that only the finest raw materials are being used, and that all manufacturing is performed under the strictest of guidelines. Because these products are developed specifically for exclusive distribution by healthcare professionals, our emblem has become a recognized symbol of quality that patients around the world have come to rely upon and trust.