D'Adamo Personalized Nutrition Gatherer Catalyst 60c is a combination of Magnolia Bark (Houpu) and Salvia (Dan Shen). It is designed to provide: A broad spectrum of cell normalization support, help the body's ability to achieve relief from occasional stress and provide powerful anti-oxidant protection.
Gatherer Catalyst Strategy:
-Magnolia Extract: Magnolia bark (Magnolia officinalis) is a traditional Chinese medicine that has been used for thousands of years to treat "stagnation of qi" (low energy), help ease digestion, and support emotional well-being. Our Magnolia Extract is a standardized herbal extract made from the bark of the Magnolia officinalis tree. Research has indicated that magnolia extract has a calming effect and helps reduce occasional tension in part by binding to adenosine and GABA receptors. In addition, animal studies suggest that magnolia extract may promote positive mood and calm occasional physical and emotional stress. because of its cortisol modulating effects, Magnolia may help with contolling binge eating when stressed.
-Alpha Lipoic Acid: Lipoic Acid is found inside every cell of the body, where it helps generate the energy that keeps us alive and functioning. Lipoic acid is a key part of the metabolic machinery that turns glucose (blood sugar) into energy for the body's needs. Lipoic acid is an antioxidant, which means that it neutralizes naturally occurring but harmful chemicals known as free radicals.
-Methylcobalamin: This is the 'biologically active' form of vitamin B12. Methylcobalamine helps promote proper nerve function, helps strengthen the blood, and enhances DNA repair (methylation).
-Iodine: Iodine from kelp (Fucus vesiculosis) helps normlize the thyroid and enhance the metabolism. Many “kelp” and “bladder wrack” supplements are not Fucus vesiculosis, and are not as effective. Fucus blocks many lectins from attaching to the body's cells. Our Fucus product is the highest quality, organic, freeze dried, and unlike the tinctures, high in fucose.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount per Serving:
Methylcobalamin ... 25mcg
Magnolia Bark Extract ... 150mg
(Magnolia offi cinalis)
Bladderwrack ... 100mg
Alpha Lipoic Acid ... 50mg
D’Adamo Energy Substrate™ ... 25mg
(contains Magnesium Gluconate, L-Carnitine Tartrate, and Bupleurum Root)
GenoPlex Propretary Blend ... 100mg
Turmeric (Curcuma longa Root), Green Tea Extract (from Camilla sinensis Leaf), Garlic Bulb (Allium sativum), Dandelion Leaf (Taraxacum officinale), Bilberry Fruit Extract (Vaccinium myrtillus), and Black Cherry Fruit Extract (Prunus serotina).
Other Ingredients: Vegetable Cellulose, L-Leucine, Magnesium Citrate and Silica.
About the Manufacturer
Some of the benefits of using North American Pharmacal Right For Your Type products:
- A Superior Philosophy of Employment. When you know specific information about your biochemical individuality, using supplements can become much more effective. For example, in blood type A, the absorption of certain minerals is enhanced by pairing them with specific amino acids.
- Proper Dosage. Many supplements have unnecessary high doses of nutrients, introducing the risk of supplement overdose at one end, and wastefulness at the other. When we target supplement design to the individual, it assures not just the effective dose, but rather the proper dose: the minimum amount necessary to do the job.
- Unstinting Quality. I've been designing and testing natural products for over three decades. Over the years I've seen many changes; small, artisan-based companies that took pride in their delivery, education and techniques being replaced by corporate systems indistinguishable from any other industry, staffed by people who would just as soon sell you a mobile phone contract. Under these circumstances cost-cutting becomes company policy. But does the cost-cutting lead to loss of quality? Very often. At NAP we just don't think that way. These are the same supplements that I give my kids, prescribe to my patients, and take myself. Larch is a good example. Most larch products in the marketplace are food-grade, with a high gum content. NAP always uses nutraceutical grade larch.
- Science Based. Quality involves much more than just delivering what is promised on the label. For example, NAP uses a sea-plant derived calcium to make its PHYTOCAL series of individualized multiminerals. It is only found in one location in the ocean off the Beara Peninsula, in South Western Ireland. Our sea calcium grows for around five years in the crystal clear, pollution-free Atlantic waters, absorbing minerals and nutrients from the sea. The seaweed then falls to the ocean bed, where it becomes calcified. Local tidal patterns wash and gather it into one deep bed, the location of which is known to only a few people. We were the first company to market larch arabinogalactan (ARA6), now a staple of natural immune enhancement, almost twenty years ago.
- Education, Not Marketing. Many stores will not stock NAP products because they consider the educational curve 'too steep.' Why spend an hour with a client explaining lectins (and perhaps educating yourself) when the vitamin E and calcium on the shelf just sell themselves? We strive to deliver high quality educational content with our products. Our customer service folks are enthusiastic followers of the diet themselves. When you see an NAP product on a store shelf, that's the sign of a store that is really interested in taking the time to help people.