D'Adamo Personalized Nutrition Explorer Activator 60c is rich in amino sugars, which can help minimize the negative effects of dietary lectins on the liver and immune system. Also includes traditional herb antioxidants to protect and support the liver.
Explorer Activator Supplement Strategy:
-Artichoke Leaf Extract: Artichoke leaf has a long history as a treatment for dyspesia (stomach discomfort), liver and gall bladder difficulties, and irritable bowel disease. It is a source of chlorogenic acid which has beneficial effects in maintaining healthy genetic function.
-N-actyl glucosamine (NAG): This amino sugar is different from the glucosamine in the common arthritis formulas. It has anti-lectin, anti-adhesive effects and helps maintain proper health of the liver and bile ducts.
-Milk Tistle Seed Extract: Milk Thistle is a time honord 'hepatoprotective' herb. Milk thistle has been reported to have protective effects on the liver and to improve its function. It is typically used to treat liver cirrhosis, chronic hepatitis (liver inflammation), and gallbladder disorders. The active compound in Milk thistle is silymarin, a mixture of at least 4 closely related flavonolignans.
-Malic Acid: Malic acid is a fruit derived acid found in grapes and apples which plays an essential role in the production of energy and helps remove high levels of minerals such as phosphorous and aluminum from the body.
-L-Phenyalanine: A common amino acid in the diet, phenylalanine helps increase the health and amount of the digestive secretions used by the small intestines.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings per Container: 60
Amount per Serving:
N-Acetyl Glucosamine ... 50mg
Artichoke Leaf Extract ... 50mg
(from Cynara scolymus)
Milk Thistle Seed Extract ... 50mg
(from Silybum marianum)
(standardized to 80% Silymarin)
Malic Acid ... 20mg
L-Phenylalanine ... 15mg
GenoPlex Proprietary Blend ... 150mg
Turmeric (Curcuma longa Root), Green Tea Extract (from Camilla sinensis Leaf), Garlic Bulb (Allium sativum), Dandelion Leaf (Taraxacum officinale), Bilberry Fruit Extract (Vaccinium myrtillus), and Black Cherry Fruit Extract (Prunus serotina).
Other Ingredients: Vegetable Cellulose, L-Leucine, and Silicon Dioxide.
About the Manufacturer
Some of the benefits of using North American Pharmacal Right For Your Type products:
- A Superior Philosophy of Employment. When you know specific information about your biochemical individuality, using supplements can become much more effective. For example, in blood type A, the absorption of certain minerals is enhanced by pairing them with specific amino acids.
- Proper Dosage. Many supplements have unnecessary high doses of nutrients, introducing the risk of supplement overdose at one end, and wastefulness at the other. When we target supplement design to the individual, it assures not just the effective dose, but rather the proper dose: the minimum amount necessary to do the job.
- Unstinting Quality. I've been designing and testing natural products for over three decades. Over the years I've seen many changes; small, artisan-based companies that took pride in their delivery, education and techniques being replaced by corporate systems indistinguishable from any other industry, staffed by people who would just as soon sell you a mobile phone contract. Under these circumstances cost-cutting becomes company policy. But does the cost-cutting lead to loss of quality? Very often. At NAP we just don't think that way. These are the same supplements that I give my kids, prescribe to my patients, and take myself. Larch is a good example. Most larch products in the marketplace are food-grade, with a high gum content. NAP always uses nutraceutical grade larch.
- Science Based. Quality involves much more than just delivering what is promised on the label. For example, NAP uses a sea-plant derived calcium to make its PHYTOCAL series of individualized multiminerals. It is only found in one location in the ocean off the Beara Peninsula, in South Western Ireland. Our sea calcium grows for around five years in the crystal clear, pollution-free Atlantic waters, absorbing minerals and nutrients from the sea. The seaweed then falls to the ocean bed, where it becomes calcified. Local tidal patterns wash and gather it into one deep bed, the location of which is known to only a few people. We were the first company to market larch arabinogalactan (ARA6), now a staple of natural immune enhancement, almost twenty years ago.
- Education, Not Marketing. Many stores will not stock NAP products because they consider the educational curve 'too steep.' Why spend an hour with a client explaining lectins (and perhaps educating yourself) when the vitamin E and calcium on the shelf just sell themselves? We strive to deliver high quality educational content with our products. Our customer service folks are enthusiastic followers of the diet themselves. When you see an NAP product on a store shelf, that's the sign of a store that is really interested in taking the time to help people.