|Cheese, Cheddar||Apricot||Amaranth Flour|
|Cheese, Mozzarella||Blueberry||Bean, Kidney|
|Milk||Grape, Red||Bean, Pinto|
|Milk, Goat||Grapefruit||Bean, Soy|
|Cabbage, White||Peanut, Runner|
|Cucumber||Egg White, Chicken||Sesame|
|Garlic||Egg Yolk, Chicken||Spelt|
|Olive, Black||Turkey||Wheat, Whole|
|Pepper, Green Bell|
|Potato, White||Cocoa Bean||Clam, Manila|
|Pumpkin||Coffee Bean||Cod, Atlantic|
|Spinach, Green||Sugar Cane||Halibut|
|Squash, Zucchini||Yeast, Baker’s||Lobster, American|
|Tomato, Red||Yeast, Brewer’s||Oyster|
You can add these 15 items to any test panels for an additional cost.
Moderate to severely allergic foods should be eliminated for a period of 4 weeks.
Once the 4-week elimination period has ended, each food should be introduced one at a time, waiting at least 3 days before introducing the next food.
Create a diet diary including the foods that you “challenge” and the reactions or symptoms that occur after eating the food.
If the challenged food does not trigger symptoms after 72 hours of eating, add the food on the list of foods to be eaten on the rotation diet. If symptoms do occur, eliminate the food and try to introduce it again in 4 weeks.
Foods that fall into the “moderate” reaction category may be eaten once every 4 days in the rotation diet.
Your Rotation Diet will be most effective in helping you to rebuild your immune system if you follow these healthful guidelines:
- Try to reduce the toxic chemicals you consume in your foods, since these cause more problems for sensitive individuals than the foods themselves.
- Use fewer packaged foods, with all their preservatives and additives, and use more fresh or frozen fruits, vegetables, proteins, and whole grains or beans.
- Purchase organically grown foods (food grown without the use of toxic pesticides and other chemicals) whenever available or financially feasible. Wash non-organic fruits or vegetables in a solution of sodium bicarbonate or some nontoxic cleanser (like Basic H, Granny Green, or Grapefruit Seed Extract) to remove surface sprays and waxes.
- Eliminate white sugar and refined flour products and use more natural sweeteners (rice syrup, honey, molasses, fruit juices) and whole grains.
- Eliminate hydrogenated margarines and shortening and use cold-pressed oils or butter. Research has now linked margarine to an increase in atherosclerosis and coronary artery disease, despite its lack of cholesterol.
- Keep a natural balance in the diet as much as possible, with adequate fiber, complex carbohydrates, protein, and mineral-rich vegetables and fruits.
- Cook with stainless steel, glass or enameled ceramic cookware instead of aluminum, Teflon, or chemically treated cookware. If possible, include some fresh raw or uncooked vegetables and fruits in the diet everyday for vitamins, enzymes and fiber.