FREE U.S. SHIPPING FOR ALL ORDERS $100.00 AND OVER!
Due to increased demand, please allow for an extra 3-4 days to process orders.
Until further notice, all sales are final (no returns) due to circumstances created by COVID-19.
How to Overcome Erectile Dysfunction Naturally
*What is erectile dysfunction?
Erectile dysfunction, also known as impotence, is the recurring inability to achieve an erection or to sustain it long enough to complete sexual intercourse through ejaculation. Historically, impotence was thought of as an ‘old man’s disease.’ With the exception of a variety of herbal impotence and libido enhancers known to the inhabitants of certain limited areas, there was no known impotence cure.
Fortunately, due to extensive medical research, we now understand that erectile dysfunction is not simply a natural part of the aging process. Impotence can affect men of all ages, and it happens to nearly all men at some time. In fact, it is estimated that at least 30 million men may suffer from erectile dysfunction at any given time. Erectile dysfunction can be caused by one or more contributing factors, and there are now several effective impotence treatment options available to help most men cure their impotence problems.
Interestingly, some of the most effective modern impotence treatments are derived from herbs that have been used for centuries as native impotence cures.
* What causes impotence?
Erectile dysfunction can occur as the result of a variety of factors. Impotence causes are different for everyone who experiences this common, yet devastating condition. Achieving an erection may seem like a simple physical reaction, but it is actually the result of a complex set of physiological processes. In order for an erection to occur, the body needs to coordinate signals from the pituitary gland (in the brain) to the genitals using specific nerve pathways.
Tactile stimulation, memory, emotions, and blood flow are all involved in this process. If any of these elements are disrupted, erectile dysfunction is a likely result. Impotence is most often related to an underlying health issue; it can also be attributed to certain medications, to drug and alcohol use, and even to emotional stressors.
To most effectively determine the exact nature of your impotence, it is recommended that you talk to your physician. However, you may be able to narrow down the potential contributing factor by reading through the following common impotence causes.
If you suspect that a health issue may be contributing to your impotence, it is recommended that you discuss the problem with your physician and pursue medical treatment if necessary. Whatever the cause of your erectile dysfunction, there are a number of treatment options that can help.
* What are the most common impotence treatments?
The erectile dysfunction treatments most commonly prescribed by doctors are a group of drugs known as vasodilators. These include Sildenafil citrate (Viagra), Tadalafil (Cialis), and Vardenafil (Levitra). While these medications have been proven to help at least 50% of men who take them to cure impotence, they come with a laundry list of side effects.
The most common adverse effects include flushing, headache, and nausea; however, more serious side effects such as fainting, an unsafe drop in blood pressure, and priapism (a painful erection that lasts for an extended period of time, with the potential of permanent damage to the penis) may also occur.
* Can herbal impotence treatments help?
Herbal remedies have been used for thousands of years in treating health conditions of every type imaginable; erectile dysfunction is no exception. Studies have been conducted on many traditional remedies, and research has shown that they have far-reaching health benefits for both males and females. Clinical testing has shown that herbal and other natural supplements perform as well, and sometimes better than, conventional medication for the treatment of erectile dysfunction.
The following section describes some of the more common natural remedies for impotence.
– Ginseng has been used in China for thousands of years. Extracts from the ginseng root increase energy and vitality by improving the blood flow, and the plant is also known to help fight fatigue.
– Gingko biloba is another time-honored herbal treatment for all types of health problems. It improves the circulation, and it can also increase tactile sensitivity. It is an especially effective herbal impotence treatment for individuals who are using antidepressants.
– Horny goat weed (named for the effect observed on goats who consume it), is a natural libido enhancer found in many male supplements. This herb causes relaxation, increases circulation, boosts sexual desire, and raises the sperm count.
– Yohimbe has been known to tribal cultures in Asia and Africa for centuries as an aphrodisiac. This herb is a primary ingredient in many natural libido supplements and has been proven effective in treating erectile dysfunction. Caution should be used in taking supplements containing Yohimbe, because it may cause irritability, insomnia, and an increased heart rate in certain individuals.
– Tribulus, which has been shown to increase testosterone in clinical test subjects, is found in many natural testosterone supplements. It works by stimulating the release of GnRH, a hormone which in turn stimulates the release of testosterone. This herbal erectile supplement is safe for virtually everyone.
– Damiana, which was used as an aphrodisiac by the Mayans, is a libido enhancer which increases sexual pleasure in both men and women. This herb can increase the size of an erection and cause more forceful ejaculation.
– Amino acids such as L-Arginine and L-Carnitine also play a role in improving sexual health. Many natural impotence supplements include amino acids among their ingredients.
Maintaining a healthy diet with the right balance of vitamins and minerals is important to improving your sexual function. Exercise is also necessary for increasing circulation, eliminating fatigue, and countering the effects of a sedentary lifestyle.
Herbal impotence supplements can be extremely beneficial in overcoming erectile dysfunction. You should use herbal supplements under the advice and supervision of a professional natural health expert who can help you to maximize the benefits of natural impotence remedies.
Health Remedies has merged with its sister site, Integrative Psychiatry, in order to better serve you.
Please register in order to purchase ALL the same products you love.
To thank you for your time and being a loyal customer, we’re offering