Genova Diagnostics Toxic Element Clearance Profile measures urinary excretion of toxic metals, including classical toxins such as lead, mercury, and arsenic. This is an ideal test for patients suspected of toxic element exposure. Simple urine sample you collect at home and send to the lab.
For best results a provacation chelating agent should be taken then urine collected for 6 hours. For more information or to obtain chelating agent call 800 385-7863.
Doctor's order provided.
You receive the results by email.
Phone consultations are available.
Heavy Metals (Antimony, Arsenic, Barium, Bismuth, Mercury)
About the Manufacturer
Genova Diagnostics and Metametrix have merged.
Genova Diagnostics is a global leader in functional laboratory testing, pioneering innovative new approaches to personalized medicine.
These tests focus on wellness, and prevention and allow you to take an active role in managing your health.Functional testing is designed to help identify problems before chronic conditions and diseases develop. Unlike traditional labs that focus on disease pathology, Genova and Metametrix specializes in comprehensive panels that combine standard and innovative biomarkers to provide a more complete understanding of specific biological systems. Insurance billing for these tests requires a phone consult with one of our practitioners to determine which test is right for you and to assign the code required by your insurance company.
Want to find the cause of your symptoms?
1. Purchase your labtest online.
2. The Lab order is provided by us.
3. Collect your saliva, urine, or fingerstick at home and mail to the lab. Some tests require blood draw at a lab of your choosing.
4. You receive the results by email within 2-3 weeks.
5. Practitioner phone consultations available, some included with test.
Not available in MD. Some tests not available in NY.
How do I know what test I need?
1. If you are already working with a practitioner ask them.
2. Call our office to schedule a phone consultation and get recommendations from our wellness practitioners.
3. Use our Genova-Metametrix test selection guide.