The IgG Common Inhalant panel tests for a immune response to 16 common indoor and outdoor allergens, such as molds and grasses.
Blood draw required. We provide the Doctor's order and send you the results. Consultation with a functional medicine practitioner available for additional fee.
Not available to NY or MD residents.
- Purchase on our secure website.
- Lab order is provided by us.
- You receive a collection kit for saliva, urine, or finger stick to collect at home and mail to the lab. Some tests require a blood draw at a local lab.
- You receive the results by email within 2-3 weeks.
- Got insurance? Some tests are covered. Call 800 385-7863 for more information.
- Practitioner phone consultations available, some included with test.
||Dust Mite Mix
About the Manufacturer
Meridian Valley Laboratory
Meridian Valley Labs core values are quality and accuracy. People directing and working at all levels within their organization are fully qualified, conscientious and interested in providing the best laboratory services.
Meridian Valley Laboratory is a World leader and authority on hormone testing and food sensitivity testing. They pioneered 24 hour urine hormone testing and food allergy testing (IgG), and provide you a level of expertise that is unparalleled.