Douglas Labs Liquid Multivitamin 230 ml supplies essential vitamins, minerals and trace elements in a great tasting, easy to take liquid supplement. The naturally raspberry flavored liquid contains no yeast, corn, wheat or sugar and is sweetened with purified stevia extract.
Natural raspberry flavored liquid multivitamin.
- Amount Per Serving
- Serving Size 2 teaspoons (10 ml)
- two teaspoons contain:
- Total Carbohydrate4 g
- Vitamin A (as beta carotene)300 mcg
- Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)100 mg
- Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) (from lichen)20 mcg (800 IU)
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol acetate)20 mg
- Thiamine (as thiamine HCl)7.5 mg
- Riboflavin (as riboflavin-5-phosphate)7.5 mg
- Niacin (as Niacinamide)25 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl)5 mg
- Biotin400 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Pantothenate)20 mg
- Calcium (as calcium citrate)40 mg
- Iodine (as potassium iodide)75 mcg
- Magnesium (as magnesium citrate)20 mg
- Zinc (as zinc gluconate)12 mg
- Manganese (as Manganese gluconate)1 mg
- Chromium (as Chromium polynicotinate)200 mcg
- Molybdenum (as molybdenum citrate)75 mcg
- Boron (as boron glycinate)0.7 mg
- Lutein (FloraGLO®)3 mg
- Fruit and Vegetable Powder Blend (Organic150 mg
- Strawberry fruit, tart cherry fruit, blackberry fruit, blueberry fruit, raspberry fruit, beet root, carrot root, spinach leaf, broccoli stem and floret, tomato fruit, kale leaf, cabbage leaf, parsley leaf, brussels sprout edible head, green bell pepper fruit, cucumber whole fruit, celery stalk, garlic bulb, ginger root, green onion, cauliflower curd, asparagus stalk
- Other ingredients: Purified water, natural vegetable glycerin, apple juice concentrate, lemon crème flavor with other natural flavors, medium chain triglycerides, xanthan gum, purified stevia leaf extract, citric acid, potassium sorbate, rosemary leaf extract, natural mixed tocopherols
- ®FloraGLO is a registered trademark for Kemin Industries, Inc.
- ChromeMate® brand niacin-bound chromium. ChromeMate® is a registered trademark of InterHealth, N.I.
- Suggested Usage: 2 teaspoons daily, with a meal.
About the Manufacturer
At Douglas Laboratories, there is no greater mission than assuring that each and every supplement produced is of the highest quality. When you see the Douglas Laboratories Quality Emblem, be assured that only the finest raw materials are being used, and that all manufacturing is performed under the strictest of guidelines. Because these products are developed specifically for exclusive distribution by healthcare professionals, our emblem has become a recognized symbol of quality that patients around the world have come to rely upon and trust.