Pure Encapsulations SeroPlus 120c supports serotonin production to promote positive mood, moderate occasional stress, and maintain healthy eating behavior.
Promotes serotonin synthesis to support relaxation, moderate occasional stress, and maintain healthy eating behavior.
- Provides the serotonin precursor 5-HTP
- Enhances healthy sensitization of serotonin receptors and nervous system function with inositol*
- Supports healthy serotonin activity and maintains healthy reuptake with taurine*
- Enhances 5-HTP availability with niacinamide and zinc*
- Includes the synergistic cofactors magnesium, vitamin C, vitamin B6, Metafolin® L-5-MTHF to support serotonin production and positive mood
Amount Per Serving
- two vegetarian capsules contain:
- vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)100 mg.
- niacin (as niacinamide)20 mg.
- folate (as Metafolin®, L-5-MTHF)500 mcg.
- magnesium (as di-magnesium malate)100 mg.
- zinc (as zinc picolinate)10 mg.
- 5-hydroxytryptophan100 mg.
- inositol (as myo-inositol)500 mg.
- taurine (free-form)200 mg.
- pyridoxal 5' phosphate (activated B6)10 mg.
- other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water)
- 2–4 capsules daily, in divided doses, between meals.
About the Manufacturer
At Pure Encapsulations, ingredient quality and manufacturing excellence are their most important priorities. They manufacture their supplements in their own state-of-the-art facility in Sudbury, Massachusetts. Every step of the manufacturing process exceeds the requirements for nutritional supplement manufacturing. Each piece of equipment used in the manufacture of Pure Encapsulations supplements is dismantled and sterilized before each production run. Pure Encapsulations was founded by practicing physicians who were seeking the highest quality hypo-allergenic supplements for their patients.