Pure Encapsulations PureBi-Ome G.I. 60 caps offers four clinically researched probiotic strains,Lactobacillus acidophilus (NCIMB 30157), Lactobacillus acidophilus (NCIMB 30156), Bifidobacterium bifidum (NCIMB 30153) and Bifidobacterium lactis(NCIMB 30172), combined with l-glutamine to support microflora balance and gastrointestinal (G.I.) function. l-Glutamine is a conditionally essential amino acid utilized by the body for tissue repair, gastrointestinal tract support, and natural defense system function in times of metabolic stress. In a prospective, randomized, double-blind, controlled trial involving 20 subjects, glutamine supplementation supported intestinal integrity and barrier function as measured by the lactulose/mannitol test.*
PureBi•Ome™ G.I. combines a clinically researched, multi-strain, probiotic blend with l-glutamine to support healthy intestinal microflora balance, G.I. barrier function, G.I. comfort and bowel function.
- each vegetarian capsule contains:
- probiotic blend12.5 billion CFU
- Lactobacillus acidophilus (NCIMB 30157)
- Lactobacillus acidophilus (NCIMB 30156)
- Bifidobacterium bifidum (NCIMB 30153)
- Bifidobacterium lactis (NCIMB 30172)
- l-glutamine500 mg.
- other ingredients: hypo-allergenic plant fiber (cellulose), potato maltodextrin, silica, vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water)
- This formula requires refrigeration to maintain culture viability.
- 1–2 capsules daily, in divided doses, with meals.
About the Manufacturer
At Pure Encapsulations, ingredient quality and manufacturing excellence are their most important priorities. They manufacture their supplements in their own state-of-the-art facility in Sudbury, Massachusetts. Every step of the manufacturing process exceeds the requirements for nutritional supplement manufacturing. Each piece of equipment used in the manufacture of Pure Encapsulations supplements is dismantled and sterilized before each production run. Pure Encapsulations was founded by practicing physicians who were seeking the highest quality hypo-allergenic supplements for their patients.