Pure Encapsulations Liposomal Glutathione 60sg offers powerful antioxidant and cellular function support in an enhanced absorption form.
- Offers the key antioxidant glutathione in an enhanced absorption liposomal form*
- Purified phosphatidylcholine delivery system offers natural liposomal formation due to the hydrophobic and hydrophilic nature of phospholipids
- Liposomal form protects glutathione bonds from the degradation that can occur in digestion*
- Protects the body from free radicals to support cellular function and homeostasis*
- Glutathione is found in virtually every cell of the body and plays a critical role in protein synthesis, enzyme function, transport, and cell maturation*
- Optimal levels of glutathione have been associated with physical and mental health*
- Supports liver health and detoxification*
- Offers antioxidant support for liver tissue protection; highest concentration of glutathione is found in the liver*
- Promotes p450 phase II conjugation pathways in the liver to support detoxification*
- Maintains healthy lipid metabolism and oxidative status
|each softgel capsule contains:
|proprietary blend of glutathione and essential phospholipids
|other ingredients: extra virgin olive oil, beeswax, calcium carbonate, gelatin capsule (gelatin, glycerin, water, titanium dioxide)
This formula requires refrigeration.
1–2 capsules daily, in divided doses, with meals, or as directed by a health professional.
About the Manufacturer
At Pure Encapsulations, ingredient quality and manufacturing excellence are their most important priorities. They manufacture their supplements in their own state-of-the-art facility in Sudbury, Massachusetts. Every step of the manufacturing process exceeds the requirements for nutritional supplement manufacturing. Each piece of equipment used in the manufacture of Pure Encapsulations supplements is dismantled and sterilized before each production run. Pure Encapsulations was founded by practicing physicians who were seeking the highest quality hypo-allergenic supplements for their patients.