Pure Encapsulations CogniMag 120c.
- Magnesium-l-threonate is the form of magnesium that most readily crosses the blood brain barrier.
- Optimal brain magnesium levels support cognitive function, learning ability and working memory.
- Preliminary research suggests magnesium-l-threonate may:
- Support learning ability, short and long-term memory and brain function
- Promote synaptic plasticity and density in the regions of the hippocampus correlated with learning and memory
- PhytoMemory polyphenol blend maintains healthy prolyl endopeptidase (PEP) activity to protect brain neuropeptides involved in learning and memory
- Blueberry, strawberry and spinach extracts protect the central nervous system from oxidative stress and support healthy dopamine activity, GABA release, receptor function and neuronal signal transduction
|two vegetable capsules contain:
|magnesium (as magnesium-l-threonate)
|PhytoMemory proprietary blend
|providing wild blueberry (Vaccinium angustifolium) extract (fruit), Orléans strawberry (Fragaria vesca var Orléans) extract (fruit), and spinach (Spinacia oleracea) extract (leaf)
|ascorbyl palmitate (fat-soluble vitamin C)
2 capsules, twice per day, with a meal and at bedtime.
About the Manufacturer
At Pure Encapsulations, ingredient quality and manufacturing excellence are their most important priorities. They manufacture their supplements in their own state-of-the-art facility in Sudbury, Massachusetts. Every step of the manufacturing process exceeds the requirements for nutritional supplement manufacturing. Each piece of equipment used in the manufacture of Pure Encapsulations supplements is dismantled and sterilized before each production run. Pure Encapsulations was founded by practicing physicians who were seeking the highest quality hypo-allergenic supplements for their patients.