Optimum nutrition is key for the prevention of disease and a long healthy life. Testing for nutritional deficiencies can discover imbalances and decifiencies in many important areas.
- Assess Gastrointestinal dysfunction, detoxification and methylation, neurotransmitter imbalance, and need for probiotics.
- Measures levels of vitamins, minerals, certain amino acids, antioxidants, and other essential micronutrients. Indicated for a wide range of mental and physical conditions
- Determine fatty acid staus. In the body, fatty acids serve as a source of energy from a process called fatty acid oxidation.
- Determine functional vitamin and mineral deficiencies and diagnosis of metabolic disorders, including neuroendocrine, muscle wasting, and bone loss, can be determined from a urine amino acid analysis.
- Provide valuable biochemical information about many disorders, including chronic fatigue, learning disabilities, depression and immune problems.
Not sure which test you need? Phone consultations are available with a practitioner.
How does this work?
- Purchase online
- Doctors order provided
- Collect saliva, urine, or fingerstick at home and mail to the lab. Some tests require blood draw at a lab of your choosing.
- You receive the results.
- Practitioner phone consultations available, some included with test.
Not available in MD or NY.