Certain foods may trigger migraine headaches. Some of the include:
- Monosodium glutamate (MSG), a flavor enhancer found often in food from Chinese restaurants
- Foods containing the amino acid tyramine (found in red wine, aged cheese, smoked fish, chicken livers, figs, and some beans)
- Peanut butter
- Some fruits (like avocado, banana, and citrus)
- Dairy products
- Meats containing nitrates (bacon, hot dogs, salami, cured meats)
- Fermented or pickled foods
A food allergy test can pinpoint specific foods to avoid.
Free Shipping For U.S Orders over $60.00!!