Metametrix Triad Bloodspot Profile uses the synergetic power of the Organix, Amino Acids, and Allergix IgG4 Food Antibodies testing, faster and more effective results are produced. The Triad Bloodspot is a great value!
- Purchase on our secure website.
- Lab order is provided by us.
- You receive a collection kit for saliva, urine, or finger stick to collect at home and mail to the lab. Some tests require a blood draw at a local lab.
- You receive the results by email within 2-3 weeks.
- Got insurance? Some tests are covered. Call 800 385-7863 for more information.
- Practitioner phone consultations available, some included with test.
The TRIAD Bloodspot Profile includes fully customized intervention guidelines—custom vitamin/mineral formulas, custom amino acid blends, and an online food reaction guide.
The TRIAD Bloodspot Profile allows simultaneous assessment of the following factors:
- Vitamin and mineral sufficiency
- Insufficiencies of carnitine and NAC
- Oxidative stress and antioxidant sufficiency
- Detoxification adequacy
- Functional status of B-vitamins
- Neurotransmitter metabolism
- Mitochondrial energy production
- Methylation sufficiency status
- Lipoic acid and CoQ10 sufficiency
- Specific markers of bacterial and yeast dysbiosis
- Essential amino acids sufficiency
- Food sensitivities
- Intestinal hyperpermeability
About the Manufacturer
Metametrix Clinical Laboratory has merged with Genova Diagnostics!
Much of the healthcare industry is focused on treating symptoms rather than investigating underlying causes. Metametrix and Genova Labs offer testing to improve health by providing clinical laboratory tests that identify nutritional imbalances and toxicities underlying chronic diseases.
If the Metametrix test you want is not listed here please call 941 371-7997, we can get it for you.
You may order lab tests online. Coolect your sample. Mail back to the lab.
Lab order is provided by us.
You receive a collection kit for urine. saliva, blood draw or fingerstick. Blood draw is done at the lab of your choice and a small fee may apply.
You receive the results via email.
Phone consultations available.
Check out our Metametrix Genova Test Selection Guide!