Metagenics Renagen DTX 60 caps is designed to support kidney health with a specific blend of N-Acetylcysteine (NAC), targeted vitamins , and traditional Chinese herbs. Also helps support healthy vascular function, including the specialized and delicate vasculature of the kidneys.*
- Protects against free radical damage to help maintain kidney health*
- Features NAC, a precursor to glutathione—a crucially important antioxidant throughout the body*
- Provides B vitamins that are key nutrients for cardiovascular health*
- Promotes healthy homocysteine metabolism with calcium L-5- methyltetrahydrofolate andvitamin B6*
- Contains methylated vitamin B12 and calcium L-5-methyltetrahydro-folate—a body-ready, nature-identical folate
|Vitamin B6(as pyridoxine HCl)
|Folate (as calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate††)
|Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)
|Cordyceps Mycelium Extract (Paecilomyces hepiali Chen) [standardized to 4% (8 mg) cordycepic acid and 0.25% (0.5 mg) adenosine]
|Chinese Salvia Root (Salvia miltiorrhiza)
Other Ingredients: Capsule (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose), microcrystalline
cellulose, and magnesium stearate (vegetable).
Directions: Take one capsule one to two times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
This product is gluten free.
Warning: Do not use if taking blood thinning medications, antihypertensive medications, hypoglycemic medications and insulin, digoxin or nitroglycerin, or before surgery.
Caution: If pregnant or nursing, or taking medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of the reach of children.
Storage: Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
About the Manufacturer
Metagenics, a leader in science-based nutritional products, they offer over 400 formulas for individual health concerns, such as heart health, joint heath, hormone balance, womenís health, menís health, childrenís health, body composition, gastrointestinal health, detoxification, and more.
Metagenics innovative product development and strong focus on research have yielded landmark formulas that have helped shape the way that professional quality nutritional supplements are formulated and tested.