Metagenics Phytoganix 5.35 oz is a convenient, delicious way to get a diverse daily supply of phytonutrientsfrom certified organic sources.
- This highly nutritious, berry red† formula features:
- Fruits such as raspberries, blueberries, and cranberries
- Herbs including green tea extract and ginger
- Vitamin C-rich acerola extract
- Vegetables such as beets, carrots, and spinach
- Flaxseed powder, inulin, and spirulina
- Phytoganix is USDA organic, assuring it is produced, processed, and certified to be consistent with national organic standards
- All plant ingredients in Phytoganix are from certified organic farming systems that exclude synthetic chemicals in crop production
†Color variation could occur due to the natural aspect of the ingredients.
INGREDIENTS: ORGANIC FLAX (LINUM USITATISSIMUM) SEED POWDER, ORGANIC INULIN, ORGANIC BEET (BETA VULGARIS) ROOT POWDER, ORGANIC FLAVORS, ORGANIC CARROT (DAUCUS CAROTA) ROOT POWDER, ORGANIC CRANBERRY (VACCINIUM MACROCARPON) FRUIT POWDER, ORGANIC RASPBERRY (RUBUS IDAEUS) WHOLE FRUIT POWDER, ASCORBIC ACID, ORGANIC ACACIA GUM, ORGANIC GREEN TEA (CAMELLIA SINENSIS) LEAF POWDER EXTRACT, ORGANIC GREEN BELL PEPPER (CAPSICUM ANNUUM) FRUIT POWDER, ORGANIC SPIRULINA (ARTHROSPIRA PLATENSIS) WHOLE PLANT POWDER, ORGANIC ACEROLA (MALPIGHIA GLABRA) FRUIT DRY EXTRACT (ON MANIOC STARCH), ORGANIC STEVIA (STEVIA REBAUDIANA) LEAF EXTRACT, ORGANIC SPINACH (SPINACIA OLERACEA) LEAF POWDER, ORGANIC BLUEBERRY (VACCINIUM SPP.) WHOLE FRUIT POWDER, AND ORGANIC GINGER (ZINGIBER OFFICINALE) ROOT POWDER.
This product is non-GMO, gluten free and vegetarian.
Directions: Mix 1 teaspoon (2.5 g) in 4 fl oz of water or juice.
Storage: Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
About the Manufacturer
Metagenics, a leader in science-based nutritional products, they offer over 400 formulas for individual health concerns, such as heart health, joint heath, hormone balance, womenís health, menís health, childrenís health, body composition, gastrointestinal health, detoxification, and more.
Metagenics innovative product development and strong focus on research have yielded landmark formulas that have helped shape the way that professional quality nutritional supplements are formulated and tested.