Metagenics Ostera 60 tabs in combination with a Mediterraneanstyle, low-glycemic-load diet and aerobic exercise, has been clinically shown in postmenopausal women to beneficially influence key markers of bone remodeling more than diet and exercise alone.*
- Promotes healthy bone remodeling biomarkers to support bone quality and integrity*
- Clinically shown in a study of postmenopausal women with low estrogen levels to:*
- Beneficially influence key markers of bone remodeling
- Positively influence osteocalcin, a key marker of bone remodeling rate*
- Offer more effectiveness than diet and exercise alone
- Features selective kinase response modulators (SKRMs) in the form of RIAA from hops, as well as the herb berberine and vitamins D and K to nutritionally support healthy bone remodeling during the aging process
|Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)
|Vitamin K (as phytonadione)
|Berberine HCl (Phellodendron amurense bark extract)
|Reduced Iso-Alpha Acids Complex (from hops extract, Humulus lupulus L.)
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable), croscarmellose sodium, calcium silicate, silica, and coating (hypromellose, medium chain triglycerides , and hydroxypropylcellulose).
Directions: Take one tablet twice daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
This product is non-GMO and gluten free.
Warning: If pregnant or nursing, or taking medication, please consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
Caution: Keep out of the reach of children.
Storage: Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
About the Manufacturer
Metagenics, a leader in science-based nutritional products, they offer over 400 formulas for individual health concerns, such as heart health, joint heath, hormone balance, womenís health, menís health, childrenís health, body composition, gastrointestinal health, detoxification, and more.
Metagenics innovative product development and strong focus on research have yielded landmark formulas that have helped shape the way that professional quality nutritional supplements are formulated and tested.