Metagenics Intesol 60 softgels features herbs noted for their antispasmodic and carminative effects, which may provide comforting relief of gastrointestinal disturbances.*
- Helps to relax intestinal smooth muscle for relief of occasional intestinal discomfort*
- May help relieve symptoms of occasional indigestion*
- Delivers the anti-spasmodic and carminative benefits of pure grade peppermint oil*
- Promotes relaxation and helps to relieve stress by featuring lavender and chamomile*
- Enteric-coated softgels allow targeted delivery of the actives to the intestines, not the stomach, for maximum effectiveness
|Chamomile Flower Extract (Matricaria recutita) [containing 2.5% (6.25 mg) apigenin glycosides†]
|Peppermint Leaf Oil (Mentha x piperita)[supplies a minimum of 50% (100 mg) menthol]
|Lavender Flower Oil (Lavandula officinalis)
|Sodium Copper Chlorophyllin
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, rice bran oil, glycerin, enteric coating (methacrylic acid copolymer, polyethylene glycol, polysorbate 80, and sodium lauryl sulfate), purified water, and silica.
Directions: Take one softgel three times daily before meals
or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
This product is gluten free.
Warning: Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
Caution: If taking medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of reach of children.
About the Manufacturer
Metagenics, a leader in science-based nutritional products, they offer over 400 formulas for individual health concerns, such as heart health, joint heath, hormone balance, womenís health, menís health, childrenís health, body composition, gastrointestinal health, detoxification, and more.
Metagenics innovative product development and strong focus on research have yielded landmark formulas that have helped shape the way that professional quality nutritional supplements are formulated and tested.