Whole Blood histamine levels are a marker for under methylation, and to determine the presence of histadelia, or histapenia. Fasting blood test at a local lab near you. NOT AVAILABLE FOR RESIDENTS OF NEW YORK, NEW JERSEY, OR CALIFORNIA.
- Purchase on our secure website.
- Lab order is provided by us.
- You receive a collection kit for saliva, urine, or finger stick to collect at home and mail to the lab. Some tests require a blood draw at a local lab.
- You receive the results by email within 2-3 weeks.
- Got insurance? Some tests are covered. Call 800 385-7863 for more information.
- Practitioner phone consultations available, some included with test.
Symptoms of Histapenia (low histamine):
sexual response problems and troubles achieving orgasm,
paranoia and hallucinations in younger patients,
depression in older patients
excessive body hair growth
tinnitus (ear ringing)
difficulties with eye and ear function
Histadelia (high histamine)
excessive stomach acid production and hence gastritis and ulcers
vasomotor rhinitis (runny nose),
headaches (because of brain vessels dilation
profuse sweating and salivation
About the Manufacturer
LabCorp operates a sophisticated laboratory network, with corporate headquarters in Burlington, NC, and more than 26,000 employees nationwide.LabCorp provides leading-edge medical laboratory tests and services through a national network of primary clinical laboratories and specialized Centers of Excellence.