Health Concerns Nacelle 90t.
- Decreases cold and flu symptoms, treats bronchitis, thins mucous secretions, improves immune performance, and helps with the detoxification process
- Is the direct precursor of glutathione, which is also a part of the body’s antioxidant defense system
- Able to chelate and detoxify heavy metal toxins such as mercury and arsenic
- An effective mucolytic (thins mucous secretions) nutrient
- Reduces ROS (reactive oxygen species) and lipid peroxidation
Serving size: 1 tablet, Amount Per Serving: 600 mg., Servings: 90; (600mg. per tablet) of: buffered N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine USP. Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Calcium Carbonate, Cellulose powder, Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid, Vegetable Stearine, Methyl Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate, Citrus oil, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose.
Suggested Usage: Take one to four ablets daily between meals, or as ecommended by a Health Professional.
About the Manufacturer
Health Concerns' formulas are created on the basis of traditional Chinese Medicine and modern biochemistry and developed by experienced practitioners such as Dr. Fung Fung, Andrew Gaeddert, Misha Cohen, Bob Flaws, and Jake Fratkin. Health Concerns is dedicated to promoting the benefits of herbal therapies by providing the highest quality herbal products available today. HCN understands that the traditional means of administering Traditional Chinese Medicine, through the brewing and drinking of teas is not often effective for Western patients and have therefore developed a wide range of products based on TCM formulas in a tablet form. Health Concerns also knows that much of the benefit of herbal therapies relies on a sophisticated use of combinations of herbs tailored to the specific symptoms and aliments of the patient. Therefore, almost all of their products are sold to and distributed through professional health practitioners.