Health Concerns Chiroin 60t (Chirobalance).
- Helps to stimulate insulin function of managing blood glucose and lipids to normal levels
- Increases glucose and lipid disposal in the body, overcoming insulin resistance
- Found to increase ovulation in women suffering from PCOS (Polycystic Ovary Syndrome)
- Weight management - modulates serotonin activity, with decreased appetite and weight loss
- Maintains cardiovascular health
Serving size: 1 tablet, Amount Per Serving: 300 mg., Servings: 60; Proprietary Blend of: Carob pod extract containing 300mg. of D-Chiro Inositol* per tablet. *Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Silicon Dioxide, Vegetable Stearic Acid, Croscarmel- lose Sodium, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate, Cellulose.
Suggested Usage: Take one to four tablets daily with meals, or as recommended by a Health Professional
About the Manufacturer
Health Concerns' formulas are created on the basis of traditional Chinese Medicine and modern biochemistry and developed by experienced practitioners such as Dr. Fung Fung, Andrew Gaeddert, Misha Cohen, Bob Flaws, and Jake Fratkin. Health Concerns is dedicated to promoting the benefits of herbal therapies by providing the highest quality herbal products available today. HCN understands that the traditional means of administering Traditional Chinese Medicine, through the brewing and drinking of teas is not often effective for Western patients and have therefore developed a wide range of products based on TCM formulas in a tablet form. Health Concerns also knows that much of the benefit of herbal therapies relies on a sophisticated use of combinations of herbs tailored to the specific symptoms and aliments of the patient. Therefore, almost all of their products are sold to and distributed through professional health practitioners.