Comprehensive Urine Elements Profile by Genova Diagnostics measures urinary excretion of 15 nutrient elements and 20 toxic heavy metals, including "classic" toxins such as lead, mercury, and arsenic, as well as newer technology toxins such as niobium. Simple sample you collect at home and send to the lab. NOT AVAILABLE TO NEW YORK RESIDENTS.
- Purchase on our secure website.
- Lab order is provided by us.
- You receive a collection kit for saliva, urine, or finger stick to collect at home and mail to the lab. Some tests require a blood draw at a local lab.
- You receive the results by email within 2-3 weeks.
- Got insurance? Some tests are covered. Call 800 385-7863 for more information.
- Practitioner phone consultations available, some included with test.
This is an ideal test for patients suspected of toxic metal exposure as well as potential nutrient mineral wasting.,
Analytes:, Toxic elements:,aluminum, antimony, arsenic,,barium, bismuth, cadmium,,cesium, gadolinium, gallium,lead, mercury, nickel, niobium,platinum, rubidium, thallium,,horium, tin, tungsten, uranium,Nutrient elements:,calcium, chromium, cobalt,,opper, iron, lithium, magnesium,manganese, molybdenum,potassium, selenium, strontium,sulfur, vanadium, zinc.
• Specimen Requirement: 2 tubes of urine
You receive a copy of the lab report.
About the Manufacturer
Genova Diagnostics and Metametrix have merged.
Genova Diagnostics is a global leader in functional laboratory testing, pioneering innovative new approaches to personalized medicine.
These tests focus on wellness, and prevention and allow you to take an active role in managing your health.Functional testing is designed to help identify problems before chronic conditions and diseases develop. Unlike traditional labs that focus on disease pathology, Genova and Metametrix specializes in comprehensive panels that combine standard and innovative biomarkers to provide a more complete understanding of specific biological systems. Insurance billing for these tests requires a phone consult with one of our practitioners to determine which test is right for you and to assign the code required by your insurance company.
Want to find the cause of your symptoms?
1. Purchase your labtest online.
2. The Lab order is provided by us.
3. Collect your saliva, urine, or fingerstick at home and mail to the lab. Some tests require blood draw at a lab of your choosing.
4. You receive the results by email within 2-3 weeks.
5. Practitioner phone consultations available, some included with test.
Not available in MD. Some tests not available in NY.
How do I know what test I need?
1. If you are already working with a practitioner ask them.
2. Call our office to schedule a phone consultation and get recommendations from our wellness practitioners.
3. Use our Genova-Metametrix test selection guide.