Garden of Life RAW Probiotics Women 90 vcaps.
RAW Probiotics Women 90 vcaps
RAW Whole Food Dietary Supplement
• 85 Billion Live Cultures
• 32 Probiotic Strains
• Probiotic-Created Vitamins, Minerals, Enzymes & Prebiotics
• Contains Targeted Prebiotics
• Gluten Free
• No Binders, Fillers or Carriers
Serving Size: 3 Capsules
Servings per Container: 30
Amount per Serving
Vitamin C 24 mg
Vitamin D 500 IU
Vitamin E 12 IU
Thiamin (Vitamin B1) 1 mg
Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 1.13 mg
Vitamin B6 1.33 mg
Folate 133 mcg
Vitamin B12 10 mcg
Pantothenic Acid 1.92 mg
Calcium 30 mg
Iodine 50 mcg
Magnesium 8.4 mg
Selenium 23 mcg
Copper 0.18 mg
Manganese 0.67 mg
Chromium 40 mcg
Molybdenum 19.5 mcg
RAW Whole Food Probiotic Blend 764 mg
- Bulgarian Yogurt Concentrate, Lactobacillus plantarum, Lactobacillus reuteri, Lactobacillis rhamnosus, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Bifidobacterium lactis, Bifidobacterium longum, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus bulgaricus, Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus gasseri, Eastern European Wild Kefir Culture containing Lactobacillus helveticus, Lactobacillus kefiranofaciens, Lactobacillus kefirgranum, Lactobacillus lactis, Lactobacillus Lactococcus cremoris, Streptococcus thermophilus, Lactobacillus kefir, Lactobacillus parakefir, Lactobacillus brevis, Lactococcus lactis biovar diacetylactis, Leuconostoc lactis, Leuconostoc mesenteroides, Leuconostoc cremoris, Leuconostoc dextranicum, Kluyveromyces marxianus, Brettanomyces anomalus, Debaryomyces hansenii, Saccharomyces unisporus, Saccharomyces turicensis, Saccharomyces cerevisiae, Saccharomyces exiguus, Torulaspora delbrueckii.
- Total Cultures 85 Billion CFU
Eastern European RAW Fruit & Vegetable Blend 207 mg
- Red Bell Pepper (Fruit), Green Pea (Seed), Carrot (Root), Plum (Fruit), Cherry (Fruit), Strawberry (Fruit), Raspberry (Fruit)
Dairy-Digesting Enzyme Blend 56 mg
- Lactase 600 ALU
- Protease SP 20,000 HUT
- Protease S 1000 APU
- Aspergillopepsis 10 SAPU
Other Ingredients: Vegetable cellulose.
Contains no carriers, fillers, artificial colors or preservatives.
Suggested Use: Adults take 3 capsules per day, best taken as divided servings. You may gradually increase up to 9 capsules per day. Contents may be separated from capsule and poured into your favorite juice or water. Can be taken with or without food. Not intended for children.
Caution: As with any dietary supplement, cosnult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, anticipate surgery, take medication on a regular basis or are otherwise under medical supervision.
Store in a dry place at 71 F (22 C) or below. Best if refrigerated.
Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
Store in a cool, dry place.
*These statments have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
About the Manufacturer
Garden of Life Supplements
Garden of Life Delivers Whole Food Nutrition: by offering high quality whole food (never isolates), non-GMO, and also vegan and raw vitamin supplements for supporting optimal health and energy levels.
Garden of Life Delivers Top Level of Bio-Available Nutrition: by creating whole-food based vitamin supplements that have an extremely high nutritional integrity because they contain all of the essential co-factors and micronutrients needed for proper absorption and assimilation, that are found in Nature's whole foods.
Garden of Life Uses the Purest Ingredients: by creating only natural, whole-food vitamin supplements that are made from organically grown (when available) and always pesticide and chemical free, nutrient dense whole foods from around the world to provide you with the highest quality nutritional formulations.
Garden of Life Provides the Power of Fermentation: by including probiotics in many of their formulas & select ingredients are cultured through their proprietary Poten-Zyme fermentation process to make the nutrients in these ingredients more available to the body.
Garden of Life Preserves our Gift of Nature: by drying their whole food nutrient ingredients at the lowest possible temperatures by employing temperature and pressure sensitive manufacturing techniques to preserve Mother Nature's living nutrients.