Douglas Labs QÜELL Fish Oil is now available as a delicious lemon-lime flavored soft chew that utilizes a patented emulsification technology to yield better bioavailability of omega-3s than traditional softgel capsules. Designed for both children and adults, each soft chew supplies 250 mg of omega-3 DHA and is individually contained in a foil blister package to maintain freshness, flavor and stability throughout shelf life.
- Amount Per Serving
- Serving Size 1 Soft Chew • Servings Per Container 36
- each soft chew contains:
- Total Fat0.5 g
- Triglyceride Fish Oil Concentrate500 mg
- Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids335 mg
- DHA (docosahexaenoic acid)250 mg
- EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid)50 mg
- Other ingredients: Xylitol, purified water, erythritol, fish gelatin (from tilapia/bass), trisodium citrate, natural lemon-lime flavor, arabic gum, malic acid, natural beta-carotene (for color) and mixed tocopherols
- Contains: Fish oil (anchovies, sardines, mackerel)
- Suggested Usage: Adults and children age 2+ take 1 soft chew , 1-2 times daily, or as directed by a health professional. Chew in mouth and then swallow.
About the Manufacturer
At Douglas Laboratories, there is no greater mission than assuring that each and every supplement produced is of the highest quality. When you see the Douglas Laboratories Quality Emblem, be assured that only the finest raw materials are being used, and that all manufacturing is performed under the strictest of guidelines. Because these products are developed specifically for exclusive distribution by healthcare professionals, our emblem has become a recognized symbol of quality that patients around the world have come to rely upon and trust.