Designs for Health PaleoBar-DF/Coconut & Almond Bar Case of 18 are much more than just energy bars. They are delicious, fructose-free snack bars that boast nutritious whey, omega-3 fatty acids, fiber, glutamine, phosphatidyl choline and antioxidants for immune support and quick, satisfying nutrition. PaleoBars™ are uniquely formulated with beneficial fats from almonds, almond butter, and coconut oil.
- Promotes formation of anti-inflammatory, anti-clotting and anti-vasoconstrictive actions through DHA, EPA, GLA and olive oil
- Supports the body’s immune function and autoimmune response with natural compounds found in nature from glutamine, omega 3 fatty acids and glutathione
- Improves blood glucose levels and insulin sensitivity with a low carbohydrate load and prebiotic sweeteners like maltitol and xylitol that have minimal blood glucose effects.
- High antioxidant power from green tea extract, elderberry and rosemary extract
PaleoBar™ is a delicious nutrition bar designed to provide a healthy, high protein snack food for optimizing patients’ intake of proteins, fats, carbohydrates, and micronutrients.
Our new PaleoBars™ DF, Chocolate/Almond (Anabolic Energy Bar) and Coconut/Almond (Crave Control), are dairy free and contain rice protein. Since rice protein is considered to be the least allergenic of all protein sources available, these bars will be the obvious choice for those patients with whey protein sensitivities. Please note also that all the PaleoBars™ are made primarily with two high quality fat sources, almond butter and coconut oil. Almond butter is high in healthy monounsaturated fat and coconut oil is high in lauric acid.
PaleoBars™ contain no:
- Hydrogenated or trans fats
- Simple sugars, i.e. sucrose, fructose, glucose or concentrated fruit sweeteners
- Wheat, corn, or soy protein
- Artificial flavors and sweeteners
NOTE: All PaleoBars™ are Kosher certified!!
Serving Size: 1/2 Bar
Servings Per Container: 2
Amount Per Serving:
Calories ... 100
Fat Cal ... 40
Total Fat ... 4.5g
Sat. Fat ... 2.5g
Trans Fat ... 0g
Cholest. ... 0mg
Sodium ... 35mg
Total Carb. ... 14g
Sugars ... 2g
Sugar Alcohol ... 7g
Protein ... 4g
Ingredients: Maltitol syrup, protein blend (rice protein concentrate, pea protein isolate), coconut, almond butter, erythritol, glycerine, digestion-resistant fiber (Fibersol-2), gum arabic, brown rice crisp (whole grain brown rice flour [may have added calcium carbonate]), macadamia nut oil, isomalto-oligosaccharides (prebiotic-fiber), natural flavor, coconut oil, sea salt, alpha lipoic acid,
chromium nicotinate glycine chelate.
Does not contain gluten.
About the Manufacturer
Designs For Health
By providing comprehensive support through a extensive product line, ongoing clinical education, and practice development programs, Designs For Health is able to maximize the potential for successful patient treatment outcomes. Since 1989, Designs for Health has been the health care professional's trusted source for research-backed nutritional products of superior quality.
Designs For Health products are only sold through healthcare practitioners.