Designs for Health Arthroben 330 grams (Lemon Lime Flavor) is a safe, effective, non-NSAID, anti-inflammatory formula offered in a highly absorbable, delicious tasting lemon-lime flavored powder. Its combination of nutrients work to reduce inflammation, stimulate connective tissue repair and increase joint mobility and function.
Benefits of Arthroben™ include:
- Reduces inflammation
- Balanced inhibition of COX-1, COX-2, 5-LOX
- Offers potent antioxidant protection to reduce joint deterioration
- Increases joint mobility and function
- Stimulates joint repair, and provides nutritional building blocks for cartilage, ligaments (and skin)
- Not associated with the negative side effects that are commonly seen with NSAIDs & other drugs
- Safe for patients on warfarin (Coumadin)
- Little or no effect on prothrombin times (PT)
Serving Size: 11 grams (approx. 1.5 tablespoons)
Servings Per Container: no_content
% Daily Value
Other Ingredients: Natural lemon lime flavor, tapioca dextrin, natural flavor, stevia leaf extract powder, silicon dioxide.
Recommended Use: Mix 11 grams (approx. 1.5 tablespoons) in 8 ounces of water per day, or as directed by a physician.
About the Manufacturer
Designs For Health
By providing comprehensive support through a extensive product line, ongoing clinical education, and practice development programs, Designs For Health is able to maximize the potential for successful patient treatment outcomes. Since 1989, Designs for Health has been the health care professional's trusted source for research-backed nutritional products of superior quality.
Designs For Health products are only sold through healthcare practitioners.