D'Adamo Personalized Nutrition Warrior Catalyst 60c is designed by Dr. Peter D'Adamo to help insure healthy tissue glycation, optimize and protect the body's response to stress and help reinvigorate the body's anti-aging defenses.
Warrior Catalyst Strategy:
- Pyridoxil (vitamin B6): A B vitamin that helps promote metabolic and nerve health, Pyridoxil helps insure the safe and effectvie removal of AGE (Advanced Glycation Endproducts) from the body.
- Schisandra berry: A renowned herb in Chinese medicine, Schisandra invigorates the RNA-DNA molecules to reconstruct cells and enhance the fitness of the adrenal glands.
- Boerhaavia diffusa: The alkaloid fraction of the root of Boerhaavia diffusa has a dramatic effect in buffering against elevation of plasma cortisol levels under stressful conditions. Subsequent to this buffering of cortisol, Boerhaavia alkaloids also help the body to prevent a drop in immune system performance.
- Soy isoflavone: Genistein, Daidzein and Glycitein (the major soy isoflavones) have protective effects upon the artery walls and help balance the steroid hormones
- Gynostemma: Jiaogulan (Chinese name) is known in China as the 'immortality herb' because of its adaptogenic ability to restore balance and equilibrium to the body and mind.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings per Container: 60
Amount per Serving:
Vitamin B6 ... 35mg
(from Pyridoxine 5-Phosphate)
Schisandra chinensis Berry Extract ... 75mg
Boerhavia diffusa Root Extract ... 50mg
Gynostemma pentaphyllum Extract ... 50mg
Soy Isofl avones ... 25mg
(provides 11.35 mg Genistein, 11.35 mg Daidzein, and 2.3 mg Glycitein)
GenoPlex Proprietary Blend ... 150mg
Turmeric (Curcuma longa Root), Green Tea Extract (from Camilla sinensis Leaf), Garlic Bulb (Allium sativum), Dandelion Leaf (Taraxacum officinale), Bilberry Fruit Extract (Vaccinium myrtillus), and Black Cherry Fruit Extract (Prunus serotina).
Other Ingredients: Vegetable Cellulose, L-Leucine, Magnesium Citrate, and Silica.
About the Manufacturer
Some of the benefits of using North American Pharmacal Right For Your Type products:
- A Superior Philosophy of Employment. When you know specific information about your biochemical individuality, using supplements can become much more effective. For example, in blood type A, the absorption of certain minerals is enhanced by pairing them with specific amino acids.
- Proper Dosage. Many supplements have unnecessary high doses of nutrients, introducing the risk of supplement overdose at one end, and wastefulness at the other. When we target supplement design to the individual, it assures not just the effective dose, but rather the proper dose: the minimum amount necessary to do the job.
- Unstinting Quality. I've been designing and testing natural products for over three decades. Over the years I've seen many changes; small, artisan-based companies that took pride in their delivery, education and techniques being replaced by corporate systems indistinguishable from any other industry, staffed by people who would just as soon sell you a mobile phone contract. Under these circumstances cost-cutting becomes company policy. But does the cost-cutting lead to loss of quality? Very often. At NAP we just don't think that way. These are the same supplements that I give my kids, prescribe to my patients, and take myself. Larch is a good example. Most larch products in the marketplace are food-grade, with a high gum content. NAP always uses nutraceutical grade larch.
- Science Based. Quality involves much more than just delivering what is promised on the label. For example, NAP uses a sea-plant derived calcium to make its PHYTOCAL series of individualized multiminerals. It is only found in one location in the ocean off the Beara Peninsula, in South Western Ireland. Our sea calcium grows for around five years in the crystal clear, pollution-free Atlantic waters, absorbing minerals and nutrients from the sea. The seaweed then falls to the ocean bed, where it becomes calcified. Local tidal patterns wash and gather it into one deep bed, the location of which is known to only a few people. We were the first company to market larch arabinogalactan (ARA6), now a staple of natural immune enhancement, almost twenty years ago.
- Education, Not Marketing. Many stores will not stock NAP products because they consider the educational curve 'too steep.' Why spend an hour with a client explaining lectins (and perhaps educating yourself) when the vitamin E and calcium on the shelf just sell themselves? We strive to deliver high quality educational content with our products. Our customer service folks are enthusiastic followers of the diet themselves. When you see an NAP product on a store shelf, that's the sign of a store that is really interested in taking the time to help people.