D'Adamo Personalized Nutrition Warrior Activator 60c is designed by Dr. Peter D'Adamo to help insure healthy tissue glycation, optimize and protect healthy arterial function and promote proper hormone balance.
Warrior Activator Supplement Strategy:
-Selenium: Selenium, a critical micro-mineral, is known to have beneficial effects on the immune system, helps protect the delicate inner artery lining, and promotes proper epigenetic gene function.
-Magnolia: Magnolia bark is renowned in traditional Japanese medicine for its stress alleviating abilities. It has also been shown to help protect the arterial lining and the help insure metabolic efficiency by promoting proper cortisol balance.
-Chamomile: In addition to it's calming effects, chamomile contains ingredients that help the body achieve a healthy balance of the steroid hormones.
-Yerba Matte: A favorite drink and coffee substitute in South America, yerba mate has been shown to be a good dietary source of nutrients which help promote the healthy removal of glycation end products.
-Feverfew: A plant widely used to treat migraines, feverfew insures healthy blood flow.
-Resveratrol: An antioxidant derived from red wine, resveratrol has been studied for its ability to help the body better control the aging process. Researchers at the Harvard Medical School and the National Institute on Aging report that a natural substance found in red wine, known as resveratrol, offsets the bad effects of a high-calorie diet in mice and significantly extends their lifespan.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings per Container: 60
Amount per Serving:
Selenium ... 50mcg
Chamomilla recutita Flower Extract ... 100mg
Yerba Santa Leaf Extract ... 100mg
(from Eriodictyon californicum)
Magnolia Bark Extract ... 85mg
Yerba Matte Leaf Extract ... 75mg
(from Ilex paraguariensis)
Feverfew Herb Extract ... 50mg
(from Tanacetum parthenium)
Resveratrol ... 25mg
(from Polygonum cuspidatum Root)
GenoPlex Proprietary Blend ... 150mg
Turmeric (Curcuma longa Root), Green Tea Extract (from Camilla sinensis Leaf), Garlic Bulb (Allium sativum), Dandelion Leaf (Taraxacum officinale), Bilberry Fruit Extract (Vaccinium myrtillus), and Black Cherry Fruit Extract (Prunus serotina).
Other Ingredients: Vegetable Cellulose, L-Leucine, Magnesium Citrate, and Silica.
This 100% vegetarian product contains no sugar, salt, gluten, wheat, yeast, corn, soy, eggs or dairy, no preservatives, color or flavors, and no artificial ingredients.
About the Manufacturer
Some of the benefits of using North American Pharmacal Right For Your Type products:
- A Superior Philosophy of Employment. When you know specific information about your biochemical individuality, using supplements can become much more effective. For example, in blood type A, the absorption of certain minerals is enhanced by pairing them with specific amino acids.
- Proper Dosage. Many supplements have unnecessary high doses of nutrients, introducing the risk of supplement overdose at one end, and wastefulness at the other. When we target supplement design to the individual, it assures not just the effective dose, but rather the proper dose: the minimum amount necessary to do the job.
- Unstinting Quality. I've been designing and testing natural products for over three decades. Over the years I've seen many changes; small, artisan-based companies that took pride in their delivery, education and techniques being replaced by corporate systems indistinguishable from any other industry, staffed by people who would just as soon sell you a mobile phone contract. Under these circumstances cost-cutting becomes company policy. But does the cost-cutting lead to loss of quality? Very often. At NAP we just don't think that way. These are the same supplements that I give my kids, prescribe to my patients, and take myself. Larch is a good example. Most larch products in the marketplace are food-grade, with a high gum content. NAP always uses nutraceutical grade larch.
- Science Based. Quality involves much more than just delivering what is promised on the label. For example, NAP uses a sea-plant derived calcium to make its PHYTOCAL series of individualized multiminerals. It is only found in one location in the ocean off the Beara Peninsula, in South Western Ireland. Our sea calcium grows for around five years in the crystal clear, pollution-free Atlantic waters, absorbing minerals and nutrients from the sea. The seaweed then falls to the ocean bed, where it becomes calcified. Local tidal patterns wash and gather it into one deep bed, the location of which is known to only a few people. We were the first company to market larch arabinogalactan (ARA6), now a staple of natural immune enhancement, almost twenty years ago.
- Education, Not Marketing. Many stores will not stock NAP products because they consider the educational curve 'too steep.' Why spend an hour with a client explaining lectins (and perhaps educating yourself) when the vitamin E and calcium on the shelf just sell themselves? We strive to deliver high quality educational content with our products. Our customer service folks are enthusiastic followers of the diet themselves. When you see an NAP product on a store shelf, that's the sign of a store that is really interested in taking the time to help people.