D'Adamo Personalized Nutrition Teacher Activator 60c is designed to provide nutritional support for the optimization of DNA methylation; the enhancement of proper microbial balance in the digestive tract; and the encouragement of proper cell respiration aerobic glycolysis versus anerobic glycolysis, in keeping with the 'Warburg Hypothesis.'
Teacher Activator Supplement Strategy:
-Betaine: Betaine is well known as a gastric acidifier. This help minimize chances for bacterial overgrowth in the upper GI tract, principally the stomach and duodenum. Betaine is also an excellent donor of methyl groups, which are needed to maintain proper DNA fidelity.
-Biotin: In addition to providing a balancing effect on the digestive microflora and discouraging excess fungal growth, biotin (a B vitamin) has dietary histone deactylase inhibiting effects and encourages proper DNA winding and unwinding.
-Coriolus versicolor and Thiamine: Coriolus versicolor mushroom is high in natural sterols including beta-sitosterol and ergosterol. These help optimize proper immune function. In combination with the B vitamin Thiamine, Coriolus helps channel cellular respiration towards the oxygen dependent pathways (aerobic glycolysis) and away from the low oxygen pathways (anerobic glycolysis)
-Saccharomyces cerevisiae, lactobacillus plantaru, Lactobacillus bulgaricus: These probiotics and healthy yeast strains enhance proper microbial balance in the digestive tract and help remove metabolic toxins and endproducts of excess bacterial overgrowth.
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Amount Per Serving:
Thiamin ... 25mg
(from Thiamin HCI)
Biotin ... 1000mcg
Betaine HCI ... 250mg
Coriolus Versicolor Extract ... 75mg
Saccharomyces cerevisiae ... 100 million CFU
Lactobacillus plantarum ... 100 million CFU
Lactobacillus bulgaricus ... 100 million CFU
GenoPlex Proprietary Blend ... 150mg
Turmeric (Curcuma longa Root), Green Tea Extract (from Camilla sinensis Leaf),
Garlic Bulb (Allium sativum), Dandelion Leaf
(Taraxacum officinale), Bilberry Fruit Extract (Vaccunuim myrtillus),
and Black Cherry Fruit Extract (Prunus serotina)
Other Ingredients: Vegetable Cellulose, L-Leucine,
Magnesium Citrate and Silicon Dioxide
About the Manufacturer
Some of the benefits of using North American Pharmacal Right For Your Type products:
- A Superior Philosophy of Employment. When you know specific information about your biochemical individuality, using supplements can become much more effective. For example, in blood type A, the absorption of certain minerals is enhanced by pairing them with specific amino acids.
- Proper Dosage. Many supplements have unnecessary high doses of nutrients, introducing the risk of supplement overdose at one end, and wastefulness at the other. When we target supplement design to the individual, it assures not just the effective dose, but rather the proper dose: the minimum amount necessary to do the job.
- Unstinting Quality. I've been designing and testing natural products for over three decades. Over the years I've seen many changes; small, artisan-based companies that took pride in their delivery, education and techniques being replaced by corporate systems indistinguishable from any other industry, staffed by people who would just as soon sell you a mobile phone contract. Under these circumstances cost-cutting becomes company policy. But does the cost-cutting lead to loss of quality? Very often. At NAP we just don't think that way. These are the same supplements that I give my kids, prescribe to my patients, and take myself. Larch is a good example. Most larch products in the marketplace are food-grade, with a high gum content. NAP always uses nutraceutical grade larch.
- Science Based. Quality involves much more than just delivering what is promised on the label. For example, NAP uses a sea-plant derived calcium to make its PHYTOCAL series of individualized multiminerals. It is only found in one location in the ocean off the Beara Peninsula, in South Western Ireland. Our sea calcium grows for around five years in the crystal clear, pollution-free Atlantic waters, absorbing minerals and nutrients from the sea. The seaweed then falls to the ocean bed, where it becomes calcified. Local tidal patterns wash and gather it into one deep bed, the location of which is known to only a few people. We were the first company to market larch arabinogalactan (ARA6), now a staple of natural immune enhancement, almost twenty years ago.
- Education, Not Marketing. Many stores will not stock NAP products because they consider the educational curve 'too steep.' Why spend an hour with a client explaining lectins (and perhaps educating yourself) when the vitamin E and calcium on the shelf just sell themselves? We strive to deliver high quality educational content with our products. Our customer service folks are enthusiastic followers of the diet themselves. When you see an NAP product on a store shelf, that's the sign of a store that is really interested in taking the time to help people.