D'Adamo Personalized Nutrition Sip Right 4 Your Type (Blood Type O) is a premium tea blends offer the finest in natural ingredients and carefully crafted, sophisticated flavor blends to please both the health conscious and the discriminating tea drinker. These are the only teas specifically crafted to harmonize with your Blood Type and support your individual well being. So you can relax -- and savor these soothing, flavorful blends.
Dr. D’Adamo worked closely with the master tea blenders at Harney and Sons to craft a delicious new line of premium, healthy tea blends. These designer blends are the only teas on the market today suited for the individual needs of each blood type. Twenty tea sachets are gently placed into each tin, allowing the contents of each sachet to remain un-crushed, preserving the unique, full flavor and allowing the tea sachets to breathe, deepening your flavor experience.
Sip Right 4 Your Type O tea combines the famed properties of Green Tea with the harmonious, sweet notes of licorice, accented by a rich top note from ginger. Rooibos, with its soothing properties, gives this tea a deep, red hue. The roasted flavors of dandelion root and chicory provide earthy depths - rounded off with a fruity, natural cherry flavor.
Serving Size: 1 sachet (2.5g)
Servings Per Container: 20
Amount Per Serving:
Organic Chinese Green Tea Leaves ... 1.3g
Rosehips ... 166mg
Roolbos Whole Plant ... 166mg
Ginger Root ... 166mg
Licorice Root ... 166mg
Marshmallow Root ... 166mg
Roasted Chicory Root ... 166mg
Dandelion Root ... 166mg
Other Ingredients: Natural Cherry Flavor,
Natural Raspberry Flavor
About the Manufacturer
Some of the benefits of using North American Pharmacal Right For Your Type products:
- A Superior Philosophy of Employment. When you know specific information about your biochemical individuality, using supplements can become much more effective. For example, in blood type A, the absorption of certain minerals is enhanced by pairing them with specific amino acids.
- Proper Dosage. Many supplements have unnecessary high doses of nutrients, introducing the risk of supplement overdose at one end, and wastefulness at the other. When we target supplement design to the individual, it assures not just the effective dose, but rather the proper dose: the minimum amount necessary to do the job.
- Unstinting Quality. I've been designing and testing natural products for over three decades. Over the years I've seen many changes; small, artisan-based companies that took pride in their delivery, education and techniques being replaced by corporate systems indistinguishable from any other industry, staffed by people who would just as soon sell you a mobile phone contract. Under these circumstances cost-cutting becomes company policy. But does the cost-cutting lead to loss of quality? Very often. At NAP we just don't think that way. These are the same supplements that I give my kids, prescribe to my patients, and take myself. Larch is a good example. Most larch products in the marketplace are food-grade, with a high gum content. NAP always uses nutraceutical grade larch.
- Science Based. Quality involves much more than just delivering what is promised on the label. For example, NAP uses a sea-plant derived calcium to make its PHYTOCAL series of individualized multiminerals. It is only found in one location in the ocean off the Beara Peninsula, in South Western Ireland. Our sea calcium grows for around five years in the crystal clear, pollution-free Atlantic waters, absorbing minerals and nutrients from the sea. The seaweed then falls to the ocean bed, where it becomes calcified. Local tidal patterns wash and gather it into one deep bed, the location of which is known to only a few people. We were the first company to market larch arabinogalactan (ARA6), now a staple of natural immune enhancement, almost twenty years ago.
- Education, Not Marketing. Many stores will not stock NAP products because they consider the educational curve 'too steep.' Why spend an hour with a client explaining lectins (and perhaps educating yourself) when the vitamin E and calcium on the shelf just sell themselves? We strive to deliver high quality educational content with our products. Our customer service folks are enthusiastic followers of the diet themselves. When you see an NAP product on a store shelf, that's the sign of a store that is really interested in taking the time to help people.