D'Adamo Personalized Nutrition Protein Blend Powder (Type A) 454g provides the ultimate in clean protein fuel, quickly and easily absorbed by your body for optimal uptake and energy production.
Naturally unflavored, and containing no added sugar, Protein Blend Powders mix easily with juices, fruit—and anything you can create. Many nutritionists recommend 'grazing' or eating many smaller meals throughout the day. With Dr. D’Adamo’s Protein Blend Powders, you can blend a quick and nutritious shake that will provide a clean, quality protein source, either in-between meals or in place of a full meal.
Not all protein supplements are created equally and not all sources of protein are ideal for your body. In fact, some common sources of protein aren’t properly digested or well tolerated by your blood type. Formulated only from non-genetically altered, all-natural protein sources, each D’Adamo Protein Blend Powder formula is free from synthetic and unnecessary additives that may not be right for you.
In formulating his three Protein Blend supplement powders, Dr. D’Adamo only adds those naturally beneficial ingredients that enhance absorption for each formula.
Protein Blend Powder A
Protein Blend Powder A is a uniquely formulated, ABO-targeted, high protein content powder. In the A Protein Blend Powder, soy is the prime protein. Many other protein powders use a 'soy protein isolate', a concentrated fraction of soy, which boosts the protein value, but which can have a negative effect on hormone balance. Also in the A Blend, the level of protein has been kept at 15 grams per serving, rather than the 20 grams in the O and B/AB formulas. Protein Blend Powder A has no added sugar, no fillers, is neutral in taste, and contains only pure, non-genetically altered, natural whole food sources. It is designed, when mixed with liquid, to be used as a high protein source of liquid nutrition in cases where added protein in the diet is desirable.
We suggest you try Blackberry, Black Cherry, Grapefruit, Lemon, Pineapple Prune or Apricot for sweeteners, if desired. Use blender for optimum results.
The amino acid profile optimized for blood type A (in milligrams) is: Alanine (717), Arginine (1165), Aspartic Acid (1448), Cystine (359), Glutamic Acid (2211), Glycine (693), Histidine (491), Isoleucine (700), Leucine (1163), Lysine (932), Methionine (357), Phenylalanine (839), Proline (709), Serine (818), Threonine (632), Tryptophan (326), Tyrosine (703), Valine (758).
Protein Blend (of Soybean Protein Powder, Pea Protein Powder, and Rice Protein Powder), Fibersol-2, Apple Fiber, Pectin, Arabinogalactan, Beet Juice Powder, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Bromelain, Vitamin A Palmitate
About the Manufacturer
Some of the benefits of using North American Pharmacal Right For Your Type products:
- A Superior Philosophy of Employment. When you know specific information about your biochemical individuality, using supplements can become much more effective. For example, in blood type A, the absorption of certain minerals is enhanced by pairing them with specific amino acids.
- Proper Dosage. Many supplements have unnecessary high doses of nutrients, introducing the risk of supplement overdose at one end, and wastefulness at the other. When we target supplement design to the individual, it assures not just the effective dose, but rather the proper dose: the minimum amount necessary to do the job.
- Unstinting Quality. I've been designing and testing natural products for over three decades. Over the years I've seen many changes; small, artisan-based companies that took pride in their delivery, education and techniques being replaced by corporate systems indistinguishable from any other industry, staffed by people who would just as soon sell you a mobile phone contract. Under these circumstances cost-cutting becomes company policy. But does the cost-cutting lead to loss of quality? Very often. At NAP we just don't think that way. These are the same supplements that I give my kids, prescribe to my patients, and take myself. Larch is a good example. Most larch products in the marketplace are food-grade, with a high gum content. NAP always uses nutraceutical grade larch.
- Science Based. Quality involves much more than just delivering what is promised on the label. For example, NAP uses a sea-plant derived calcium to make its PHYTOCAL series of individualized multiminerals. It is only found in one location in the ocean off the Beara Peninsula, in South Western Ireland. Our sea calcium grows for around five years in the crystal clear, pollution-free Atlantic waters, absorbing minerals and nutrients from the sea. The seaweed then falls to the ocean bed, where it becomes calcified. Local tidal patterns wash and gather it into one deep bed, the location of which is known to only a few people. We were the first company to market larch arabinogalactan (ARA6), now a staple of natural immune enhancement, almost twenty years ago.
- Education, Not Marketing. Many stores will not stock NAP products because they consider the educational curve 'too steep.' Why spend an hour with a client explaining lectins (and perhaps educating yourself) when the vitamin E and calcium on the shelf just sell themselves? We strive to deliver high quality educational content with our products. Our customer service folks are enthusiastic followers of the diet themselves. When you see an NAP product on a store shelf, that's the sign of a store that is really interested in taking the time to help people.