D'Adamo Personalized Nutrition Polyvite Pro Multi-Vitamin (Type AB) 120vc provides the body's nutritional requirements when under occasional daily stress or during conditions of high biological demand, and when this nutrient need cannot be provided by diet or food derived forms of vitamins alone. This formula was designed as an 'immune activator' for type AB individuals, providing natural killer cell enhancement, polyamine sequestration, catecholamine regulation, anti-stress support and cardiovascular tonification. Special notes: With fourteen synergistic ingredients, Polyvite AB provides personalized nutritional support for individuals with blood type AB. Featured ingredients include: Methylcobalamin, which is the biologically active form of B12 Rhodiola rosea, an adaptogen which increases resistance to a variety of chemical, biological and physical stressors Green tea, which promotes growth of friendly intestinal bacteria Ashwaganda, an Ayurvedic herb which enhances healthy activity of immune system cells, such as lymphocytes and which has been shown to inhibit inflammation and improve memory.
120 Veggie Caps
Vitamin A (1500 IU), Vitamin C (60 mg), Vitamin D (15 IU), Vitamin E (200 IU), Thiamine (25 mg), Riboflavin (35 mg), Niacin (10 mg), Vitamin B6 (15 mg), Folate (400 mcg), Vitamin B12 (20 mcg), Biotin (500 mcg), Pantothenic Acid (50 mg), Anthocyanidin (100 mg), Fenugreek Seed (75 mg), L-Arginine (75 mg), Rhodiola Root Extract (50 mg), Quercetin (25 mg), Pantethine (37 mg), Astragalus Root (25 mg), Hawthorn Berry (25 mg), Inositol (25 mg), Cordyceps (25 mg), Larch Arabinogalactan (150 mg), Ashwaganda Root (15 mg), Turmeric Root (15 mg), Green Tea Cathechins (15 mg), Linden Blossom (15 mg), Para-Aminobenzoic Acid (15mg), Milk Thistle Seed Extract (10 mg), Coenzyme Q10 (5 mg), Lycopene (2 mg).
About the Manufacturer
Some of the benefits of using North American Pharmacal Right For Your Type products:
- A Superior Philosophy of Employment. When you know specific information about your biochemical individuality, using supplements can become much more effective. For example, in blood type A, the absorption of certain minerals is enhanced by pairing them with specific amino acids.
- Proper Dosage. Many supplements have unnecessary high doses of nutrients, introducing the risk of supplement overdose at one end, and wastefulness at the other. When we target supplement design to the individual, it assures not just the effective dose, but rather the proper dose: the minimum amount necessary to do the job.
- Unstinting Quality. I've been designing and testing natural products for over three decades. Over the years I've seen many changes; small, artisan-based companies that took pride in their delivery, education and techniques being replaced by corporate systems indistinguishable from any other industry, staffed by people who would just as soon sell you a mobile phone contract. Under these circumstances cost-cutting becomes company policy. But does the cost-cutting lead to loss of quality? Very often. At NAP we just don't think that way. These are the same supplements that I give my kids, prescribe to my patients, and take myself. Larch is a good example. Most larch products in the marketplace are food-grade, with a high gum content. NAP always uses nutraceutical grade larch.
- Science Based. Quality involves much more than just delivering what is promised on the label. For example, NAP uses a sea-plant derived calcium to make its PHYTOCAL series of individualized multiminerals. It is only found in one location in the ocean off the Beara Peninsula, in South Western Ireland. Our sea calcium grows for around five years in the crystal clear, pollution-free Atlantic waters, absorbing minerals and nutrients from the sea. The seaweed then falls to the ocean bed, where it becomes calcified. Local tidal patterns wash and gather it into one deep bed, the location of which is known to only a few people. We were the first company to market larch arabinogalactan (ARA6), now a staple of natural immune enhancement, almost twenty years ago.
- Education, Not Marketing. Many stores will not stock NAP products because they consider the educational curve 'too steep.' Why spend an hour with a client explaining lectins (and perhaps educating yourself) when the vitamin E and calcium on the shelf just sell themselves? We strive to deliver high quality educational content with our products. Our customer service folks are enthusiastic followers of the diet themselves. When you see an NAP product on a store shelf, that's the sign of a store that is really interested in taking the time to help people.