D'Adamo Personalized Nutrition Nomad Activator 60c was designed by Dr. Peter D'Adamo to enhance healthy nitric oxide function and promote proper resistance and immunity.
Nomad Activator Supplement Strategy:
-Copper: Along with biotin (in the Nomad Catalyst formula) copper has significant nutritional effects on epigenetic gene functions, encouraging the proper function of the histones (molecules by which DNA can coil or uncoil itself)
-Cordyceps Sinensis: In Traditional Chinese Medicine, Cordycepsis used to support healthy liver, kidney, heart, and immune system function. It also appears to act as an antioxidant in the body, protecting it from free radical damage. In animal studies, Cordyceps extract had good anti-aging effects, which wass probably due to effects of improving antioxidation and removing free radicals.
-l-Arginine: An esential amino acid (protein building block) arginine is used to make nitric oxide, which reduces blood vessel stiffness, increases blood flow, and improves blood vessel function.
-l-Lysine: An esential amino acid (protein building block) lysine also helps the body maintain proper muscle strength. Nomad Catalyst includes lysine so as to allow the body to have a balanced amino acid profile.
-Dan Shen (Salvia): Salvia is a well-respected herb in traditional Chinese medicine. It is a liver protective, and helps balance nitric oxide production in the body. It is a powerful antioxidant and also possesses considerable anti-viral activity. Salvia also has a role in promoting healthy telomere function, a biomarker of aging.
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Servings per Container: 60
Amount per Serving:
Copper ... 1mg
(from Copper Amino Acid Chelate)
L-Lysine ... 250mg
Cordyceps sinensis Biomass Extract ... 200mg
(standardized to 7% cordycepic acid)
L-Arginine ... 100mg
Dan Shen 5:1 Extract ... 50mg
(from Salvia miltiorrhiza Root)
GenoPlex Proprietary Blend ... 100mg
Turmeric (Curcuma longa Root), Green Tea Extract (from Camilla sinensis Leaf), Garlic Bulb (Allium sativum), Dandelion Leaf (Taraxacum officinale), Bilberry Fruit Extract (Vaccinium myrtillus), and Black Cherry Fruit Extract (Prunus serotina).
Other ingredients: Vegetable Cellulose, L-Leucine, and Silicon Dioxide.
About the Manufacturer
Some of the benefits of using North American Pharmacal Right For Your Type products:
- A Superior Philosophy of Employment. When you know specific information about your biochemical individuality, using supplements can become much more effective. For example, in blood type A, the absorption of certain minerals is enhanced by pairing them with specific amino acids.
- Proper Dosage. Many supplements have unnecessary high doses of nutrients, introducing the risk of supplement overdose at one end, and wastefulness at the other. When we target supplement design to the individual, it assures not just the effective dose, but rather the proper dose: the minimum amount necessary to do the job.
- Unstinting Quality. I've been designing and testing natural products for over three decades. Over the years I've seen many changes; small, artisan-based companies that took pride in their delivery, education and techniques being replaced by corporate systems indistinguishable from any other industry, staffed by people who would just as soon sell you a mobile phone contract. Under these circumstances cost-cutting becomes company policy. But does the cost-cutting lead to loss of quality? Very often. At NAP we just don't think that way. These are the same supplements that I give my kids, prescribe to my patients, and take myself. Larch is a good example. Most larch products in the marketplace are food-grade, with a high gum content. NAP always uses nutraceutical grade larch.
- Science Based. Quality involves much more than just delivering what is promised on the label. For example, NAP uses a sea-plant derived calcium to make its PHYTOCAL series of individualized multiminerals. It is only found in one location in the ocean off the Beara Peninsula, in South Western Ireland. Our sea calcium grows for around five years in the crystal clear, pollution-free Atlantic waters, absorbing minerals and nutrients from the sea. The seaweed then falls to the ocean bed, where it becomes calcified. Local tidal patterns wash and gather it into one deep bed, the location of which is known to only a few people. We were the first company to market larch arabinogalactan (ARA6), now a staple of natural immune enhancement, almost twenty years ago.
- Education, Not Marketing. Many stores will not stock NAP products because they consider the educational curve 'too steep.' Why spend an hour with a client explaining lectins (and perhaps educating yourself) when the vitamin E and calcium on the shelf just sell themselves? We strive to deliver high quality educational content with our products. Our customer service folks are enthusiastic followers of the diet themselves. When you see an NAP product on a store shelf, that's the sign of a store that is really interested in taking the time to help people.