D'Adamo Personalized Nutrition Hunter Catalyst 60c is designed to provide maximum cell-integrity stabilization and to assist in the optimization of gut by enhancing cell repair and intracellular energy production.
Hunter Catalyst Strategy:
-Chinese Skullcap (Scutellaria biacalensis): Chinese Skullcap flavonoids a member of the mint family and has long been used in traditional Chinese herbal medicine. traditionally used as a digestive aid, and to normalize an over-active digestive system. Scutellaria has been shown to decrease inflammatory cytokine production from human mast cells (immune system hormones which ramp up inflammation). Scutellaria also has a cell-regulating effect; encouraging the body to more efficiently remove cells which have become dysfunctional, either though age or malformation.
-Magnesium Butyrate: Butyrate is a short chain fatty acid that is a potent detoxifier of ammonia and neurotoxins. It encourages the formation of friendly bacteria in the gut. Butyrate is also one of the few dietary nutrients that has an epigenetic (gene regualtory effect) due to its influence of DNA winding and unwinding (histone acetylation and deacetylation).
-Arabinoglactan: Larch AG has been shown to increase short-chain fatty acids, decrease colonic ammonia levels, increase the numbers of beneficial bacteria in the colon, as well as improve the immune response. These favorable effects of Larch AG may positively modulate many of these too-common intestinal disorders.
-Bifidobacterium, Saccromyces and Lactobacillus Probiotics:These friendly bacteria have positive effects upon the gut lining and help control bacteria overgrowth. Saccromyces, actually a yeast, is a rich source of nucleotides (genetic building blocks).
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings per Container: 60
Amount per Serving:
Folate ... 800mcg
(as Folic Acid)
Magnesium ... 5mg
(from Magnesium Butyrate)
Chinese Skullcap Root Extract ... 200mg
(from Scutellaria baicalensis)
Larch Arabinogalactan ... 50mg
Bifidobacterium bifidum ... 100 Million CFU
Lactobacillus rhamnosus ... 100 Million CFU
Saccharomyces boulardii ... 100 Million CFU
GenoPlex Proprietary Blend ... 150mg
Turmeric (Curcuma longa Root), Green Tea Extract (from Camilla sinensis Leaf), Garlic Bulb (Allium sativum), Dandelion Leaf (Taraxacum officinale), Bilberry Fruit Extract (Vaccinium myrtillus), and Black Cherry Fruit Extract (Prunus serotina).
Other Ingredients: Vegetable Cellulose, L-Leucine, Magnesium Citrate, and Silica.
About the Manufacturer
Some of the benefits of using North American Pharmacal Right For Your Type products:
- A Superior Philosophy of Employment. When you know specific information about your biochemical individuality, using supplements can become much more effective. For example, in blood type A, the absorption of certain minerals is enhanced by pairing them with specific amino acids.
- Proper Dosage. Many supplements have unnecessary high doses of nutrients, introducing the risk of supplement overdose at one end, and wastefulness at the other. When we target supplement design to the individual, it assures not just the effective dose, but rather the proper dose: the minimum amount necessary to do the job.
- Unstinting Quality. I've been designing and testing natural products for over three decades. Over the years I've seen many changes; small, artisan-based companies that took pride in their delivery, education and techniques being replaced by corporate systems indistinguishable from any other industry, staffed by people who would just as soon sell you a mobile phone contract. Under these circumstances cost-cutting becomes company policy. But does the cost-cutting lead to loss of quality? Very often. At NAP we just don't think that way. These are the same supplements that I give my kids, prescribe to my patients, and take myself. Larch is a good example. Most larch products in the marketplace are food-grade, with a high gum content. NAP always uses nutraceutical grade larch.
- Science Based. Quality involves much more than just delivering what is promised on the label. For example, NAP uses a sea-plant derived calcium to make its PHYTOCAL series of individualized multiminerals. It is only found in one location in the ocean off the Beara Peninsula, in South Western Ireland. Our sea calcium grows for around five years in the crystal clear, pollution-free Atlantic waters, absorbing minerals and nutrients from the sea. The seaweed then falls to the ocean bed, where it becomes calcified. Local tidal patterns wash and gather it into one deep bed, the location of which is known to only a few people. We were the first company to market larch arabinogalactan (ARA6), now a staple of natural immune enhancement, almost twenty years ago.
- Education, Not Marketing. Many stores will not stock NAP products because they consider the educational curve 'too steep.' Why spend an hour with a client explaining lectins (and perhaps educating yourself) when the vitamin E and calcium on the shelf just sell themselves? We strive to deliver high quality educational content with our products. Our customer service folks are enthusiastic followers of the diet themselves. When you see an NAP product on a store shelf, that's the sign of a store that is really interested in taking the time to help people.