D'Adamo Personalized Nutrition Genoma Skin Care - Restorative Night Creme 1.67oz. Talk about a dream crème! This is a heavier crème designed to promote a more intense level of restorative support. For D'Adamo Genoma Restorative Night Crème, Dr. D'Adamo blends a proprietary extract of mung bean, a plant known since ancient times to possess anti-irritant properties, with the carnosine and yerba mate, natural products plant renowned for their ability to block tissue-aging glycation. The complex improves hydration, firmness and smoothness of the skin and clearly reduces wrinkle depth. Dr. D'Adamo also added wild-crafted clary sage to the formula to enhance drainage of the lymphatic channels underlying the skin and enhance tissue detoxification. The crème also reverses the effects of oxidative stress, the cause of wrinkles, sagging and age spots.
-Formulated by Dr. D'Adamo to be Right For All Types
-Unlike many skin care products, D'Adamo Genoma Skin Care line contains none of the common irritants: wheat or milk proteins, corn or coconut by-products
-Carefully blended with all-natural, wild-crafted, and organic botanicals
-No mineral oil, parabens, paraffin, or petrolatum - Dr. D'Adamo uses no petroleum-based products, which research shows can be disruptive to hormonal activity
-No propylene glycol or other potentially harmful ingredients used in typical moisturizers
-Not tested on animals
Water, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, cetearyl olivate, sorbitan olivate, butyrospermum parkii (shea) nut butter, sodium hyaluronate, populus tremuloides (aspen) bark extract, perfluorodecalin, phaseolus aureus (mung) bean extract, llex paraguayensis (yerba mate) leaf extract, krameria triandra (rhatany) root extract, caprylic/capric triglyceride, yeast extract, cupric sulfate, manganese sulfate, zinc sulfate, lecithin, carnosine, tocopherol, silybum marianum extract, glycerin, oryza sativa (rice) seed extract, spirulina platensis (algae) extract, citrus aurantium (neroli) flower oil, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, vanillosmopsis erythropappa (bisabolol) wood oil, sclerotium gum, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, p-anisic acid
Ingredients in bold are Certified Organic
About the Manufacturer
Some of the benefits of using North American Pharmacal Right For Your Type products:
- A Superior Philosophy of Employment. When you know specific information about your biochemical individuality, using supplements can become much more effective. For example, in blood type A, the absorption of certain minerals is enhanced by pairing them with specific amino acids.
- Proper Dosage. Many supplements have unnecessary high doses of nutrients, introducing the risk of supplement overdose at one end, and wastefulness at the other. When we target supplement design to the individual, it assures not just the effective dose, but rather the proper dose: the minimum amount necessary to do the job.
- Unstinting Quality. I've been designing and testing natural products for over three decades. Over the years I've seen many changes; small, artisan-based companies that took pride in their delivery, education and techniques being replaced by corporate systems indistinguishable from any other industry, staffed by people who would just as soon sell you a mobile phone contract. Under these circumstances cost-cutting becomes company policy. But does the cost-cutting lead to loss of quality? Very often. At NAP we just don't think that way. These are the same supplements that I give my kids, prescribe to my patients, and take myself. Larch is a good example. Most larch products in the marketplace are food-grade, with a high gum content. NAP always uses nutraceutical grade larch.
- Science Based. Quality involves much more than just delivering what is promised on the label. For example, NAP uses a sea-plant derived calcium to make its PHYTOCAL series of individualized multiminerals. It is only found in one location in the ocean off the Beara Peninsula, in South Western Ireland. Our sea calcium grows for around five years in the crystal clear, pollution-free Atlantic waters, absorbing minerals and nutrients from the sea. The seaweed then falls to the ocean bed, where it becomes calcified. Local tidal patterns wash and gather it into one deep bed, the location of which is known to only a few people. We were the first company to market larch arabinogalactan (ARA6), now a staple of natural immune enhancement, almost twenty years ago.
- Education, Not Marketing. Many stores will not stock NAP products because they consider the educational curve 'too steep.' Why spend an hour with a client explaining lectins (and perhaps educating yourself) when the vitamin E and calcium on the shelf just sell themselves? We strive to deliver high quality educational content with our products. Our customer service folks are enthusiastic followers of the diet themselves. When you see an NAP product on a store shelf, that's the sign of a store that is really interested in taking the time to help people.