D'Adamo Personalized Nutrition Genoma Skin Care - Day Light Face Creme 1.67oz. This hydrating crème plumps up and softens the skin reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. For D'Adamo Genoma Day Light Face Crème, Dr. D'Adamo created two powerful herbal combinations: The first blends lecithin, carnosine, and milk thistle extracts together to stop stiffening of collagen fibers, a major reason for formation of wrinkles and lines. The second blends date, pomegranate, and strawberry extracts together to provide a superior broad-spectrum antioxidant protection. These plant antioxidants are many times more effective than synthetic vitamins as well as up to three times more effective than green tea and red wine. To this blend of antioxidants Dr. D'Adamo added the wild-crafted extract of cassia seed, a renowned Ayurvedic plant similar to hyaluronic acid in its moisturizing benefits. This versatile moisturizing crème can be worn alone or under make up.
-Formulated by Dr. D'Adamo to be Right For All Types
-Unlike many skin care products, D'Adamo Genoma Skin Care line contains none of the common irritants: wheat or milk proteins, corn or coconut by-products
-Carefully blended with all-natural, wild-crafted, and organic botanicals
-No mineral oil, parabens, paraffin, or petrolatum - Dr. D'Adamo uses no petroleum-based products, which research shows can be disruptive to hormonal activity
-No propylene glycol or other potentially harmful ingredients used in typical moisturizers
-Not tested on animals
Water, Helianthus annuus
(sunflower) seed oil, cetearyl olivate,
sorbitan olivate, Cassia angustifloia seed
polysaccharide, Saccharomyces selenium
ferment, Wasabia japonica root extract,
yeast extract, zinc sulfate, Phoenix
dactylifera (date) extract, Punica granatum
(pmegranate) fruit extract, Fragaria
chiloensis (strawberry) fruit extract,
perfluorodecalin, lecithin, Astagalus
membranaceus extract, Yerba matte leaf
extract, Paeonia suffruticosa (peony) flower
extract, Canosine, tocopherol, Silybum
marianum (milkthistle) leaf extract,
glycerin, alcohol, Cananga odorata (ylang
ylang) flower oil, Anthemis nobilis
(chamomile) flower oil, Tilia cordata
(linden) blossom oil, ascorbyl palmitate,
ascorbic acid, sclerotium gum, Populus
tremuloides (aspen) bark extract,
About the Manufacturer
Some of the benefits of using North American Pharmacal Right For Your Type products:
- A Superior Philosophy of Employment. When you know specific information about your biochemical individuality, using supplements can become much more effective. For example, in blood type A, the absorption of certain minerals is enhanced by pairing them with specific amino acids.
- Proper Dosage. Many supplements have unnecessary high doses of nutrients, introducing the risk of supplement overdose at one end, and wastefulness at the other. When we target supplement design to the individual, it assures not just the effective dose, but rather the proper dose: the minimum amount necessary to do the job.
- Unstinting Quality. I've been designing and testing natural products for over three decades. Over the years I've seen many changes; small, artisan-based companies that took pride in their delivery, education and techniques being replaced by corporate systems indistinguishable from any other industry, staffed by people who would just as soon sell you a mobile phone contract. Under these circumstances cost-cutting becomes company policy. But does the cost-cutting lead to loss of quality? Very often. At NAP we just don't think that way. These are the same supplements that I give my kids, prescribe to my patients, and take myself. Larch is a good example. Most larch products in the marketplace are food-grade, with a high gum content. NAP always uses nutraceutical grade larch.
- Science Based. Quality involves much more than just delivering what is promised on the label. For example, NAP uses a sea-plant derived calcium to make its PHYTOCAL series of individualized multiminerals. It is only found in one location in the ocean off the Beara Peninsula, in South Western Ireland. Our sea calcium grows for around five years in the crystal clear, pollution-free Atlantic waters, absorbing minerals and nutrients from the sea. The seaweed then falls to the ocean bed, where it becomes calcified. Local tidal patterns wash and gather it into one deep bed, the location of which is known to only a few people. We were the first company to market larch arabinogalactan (ARA6), now a staple of natural immune enhancement, almost twenty years ago.
- Education, Not Marketing. Many stores will not stock NAP products because they consider the educational curve 'too steep.' Why spend an hour with a client explaining lectins (and perhaps educating yourself) when the vitamin E and calcium on the shelf just sell themselves? We strive to deliver high quality educational content with our products. Our customer service folks are enthusiastic followers of the diet themselves. When you see an NAP product on a store shelf, that's the sign of a store that is really interested in taking the time to help people.