D'Adamo Personalized Nutrition Genoma Security 60c is a traditional herbal formula crafted by Dr. Peter D'Adamo from a balance of five well-researched herbal ingredients designed to gently enhance a healthy, balanced immune response.
Genoma Security features the following traditional remedies:
Andrographis paniculata: In use since ancient times, Andrographis is renowned in the Siddha and Ayurvedic systems of medicine as well as in tribal medicine in India. Andrographis enhances our own natural resistance and helps the body's own natural defense mechanisms.
Schisandra chinensis: A renowned herb in Chinese medicine, Schisandra invigorates and enhances the fitness of the adrenal glands.
Rhizoma Atractylodes Macrocephalae: Practitioners of Chinese medicine believe that atractylodes affects the Spleen and Stomach meridians, or energy pathways in the body, serving as a "Spleen Qi tonic," rebuilding metabolic function by increasing nutrition, increasing energy, and regulating fluids.
Scutellaria baicalensis (Chinese Skullcap): As a member of the mint family, Chinese Skullcap has long been used in traditional Chinese herbal medicine as a digestive aid and immune enhancer.
Eleutherococcus senticosus (Siberian ginseng): This herb is also known as an effective "adaptogen," encouraging a healthy and resourceful response to occasional stress.
This unique combination of traditional herbs was developed by Dr. D'Adamo for use by his patients at the Center for Personalized Medicine in Wilton Connecticut.
Andrographis paniculata Herb 150mg
Schisandra chinensis Fruit 100mg
Atractylodis macrocephala Root 100mg
Chinese Skullcap Root Extract 50mg
Eleutheroccus senticosus Root 50mg
About the Manufacturer
Some of the benefits of using North American Pharmacal Right For Your Type products:
- A Superior Philosophy of Employment. When you know specific information about your biochemical individuality, using supplements can become much more effective. For example, in blood type A, the absorption of certain minerals is enhanced by pairing them with specific amino acids.
- Proper Dosage. Many supplements have unnecessary high doses of nutrients, introducing the risk of supplement overdose at one end, and wastefulness at the other. When we target supplement design to the individual, it assures not just the effective dose, but rather the proper dose: the minimum amount necessary to do the job.
- Unstinting Quality. I've been designing and testing natural products for over three decades. Over the years I've seen many changes; small, artisan-based companies that took pride in their delivery, education and techniques being replaced by corporate systems indistinguishable from any other industry, staffed by people who would just as soon sell you a mobile phone contract. Under these circumstances cost-cutting becomes company policy. But does the cost-cutting lead to loss of quality? Very often. At NAP we just don't think that way. These are the same supplements that I give my kids, prescribe to my patients, and take myself. Larch is a good example. Most larch products in the marketplace are food-grade, with a high gum content. NAP always uses nutraceutical grade larch.
- Science Based. Quality involves much more than just delivering what is promised on the label. For example, NAP uses a sea-plant derived calcium to make its PHYTOCAL series of individualized multiminerals. It is only found in one location in the ocean off the Beara Peninsula, in South Western Ireland. Our sea calcium grows for around five years in the crystal clear, pollution-free Atlantic waters, absorbing minerals and nutrients from the sea. The seaweed then falls to the ocean bed, where it becomes calcified. Local tidal patterns wash and gather it into one deep bed, the location of which is known to only a few people. We were the first company to market larch arabinogalactan (ARA6), now a staple of natural immune enhancement, almost twenty years ago.
- Education, Not Marketing. Many stores will not stock NAP products because they consider the educational curve 'too steep.' Why spend an hour with a client explaining lectins (and perhaps educating yourself) when the vitamin E and calcium on the shelf just sell themselves? We strive to deliver high quality educational content with our products. Our customer service folks are enthusiastic followers of the diet themselves. When you see an NAP product on a store shelf, that's the sign of a store that is really interested in taking the time to help people.