D'Adamo Personalized Nutrition Explorer Catalyst 60c is a combination of herbal and nutritional factors which enhance the body's natural detoxification functions.
Explorer Catalyst Strategy:
- Calcium D Glucarate: D-Glucarate is a naturally occurring substance that favors the body’s natural defense mechanism for eliminating carcinogens by inhibiting the enzyme glucuronidase. Without glucarate, the body cannot efficiently eliminate these cancer-causing agents because of the interference from glucuronidase.
- Drynaria fortunei Extract: Drynaria is the most important herb in the Chinese pharmacopoeia for healing damaged bone and ligaments. It is used in all formulas for broken bones, torn ligaments. In Chinese medicine it is used to tonify the kidneys and invigorate blood and stop bleeding.
- Glutathione: Glutathione is a dietary supplement used as an antioxidant to help protect the body from many diseases and conditions. Glutathione is used to detoxify various chemicals from the body.
- Mixed Plant Sterols: Plant sterols help balance the immune system by modulating the effects of the various chemokines (immune system hormones) such as the interleukins. Sterols also help dampen the effects of stress by helping to normalize the healthy balance of hormones such as DHEA and cotisol.
- OPC (From Grape Seed Extract): Helps maintain healthy vascular tissue by increasing the structural strength of weakened blood vessels. OPC is also one of the most potent antioxidants known. OPC's can help neutralize the underlying chemical cause (free radicals) that promotes most diseases.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings per Container: 60
Amount per Serving:
Calcium ... 6.25mg
(from 50 mg Calcium D-Glucarate)
Drynaria fortunei Root Extract ... 100mg
Glutathione (Reduced) ... 50mg
Plant Sterol Complex ... 25mg
(contains beta-sitosterol, campesterol,
stigmasterol, and brassicasterol)
Orthoproanthocyanidins ... 25mg
(OPCs from Grape Seed Extract)
GenoPlex Proprietary Blend ... 150mg
Turmeric (Curcuma longa Root), Green Tea Extract (from Camilla sinensis Leaf), Garlic Bulb (Allium sativum), Dandelion Leaf (Taraxacum officinale), Bilberry Fruit Extract (Vaccinium myrtillus), and Black Cherry Fruit Extract (Prunus serotina).
Other Ingredients: Vegetable Cellulose, Magnesium Citrate, L-Leucine, and Silicon Dioxide.
About the Manufacturer
Some of the benefits of using North American Pharmacal Right For Your Type products:
- A Superior Philosophy of Employment. When you know specific information about your biochemical individuality, using supplements can become much more effective. For example, in blood type A, the absorption of certain minerals is enhanced by pairing them with specific amino acids.
- Proper Dosage. Many supplements have unnecessary high doses of nutrients, introducing the risk of supplement overdose at one end, and wastefulness at the other. When we target supplement design to the individual, it assures not just the effective dose, but rather the proper dose: the minimum amount necessary to do the job.
- Unstinting Quality. I've been designing and testing natural products for over three decades. Over the years I've seen many changes; small, artisan-based companies that took pride in their delivery, education and techniques being replaced by corporate systems indistinguishable from any other industry, staffed by people who would just as soon sell you a mobile phone contract. Under these circumstances cost-cutting becomes company policy. But does the cost-cutting lead to loss of quality? Very often. At NAP we just don't think that way. These are the same supplements that I give my kids, prescribe to my patients, and take myself. Larch is a good example. Most larch products in the marketplace are food-grade, with a high gum content. NAP always uses nutraceutical grade larch.
- Science Based. Quality involves much more than just delivering what is promised on the label. For example, NAP uses a sea-plant derived calcium to make its PHYTOCAL series of individualized multiminerals. It is only found in one location in the ocean off the Beara Peninsula, in South Western Ireland. Our sea calcium grows for around five years in the crystal clear, pollution-free Atlantic waters, absorbing minerals and nutrients from the sea. The seaweed then falls to the ocean bed, where it becomes calcified. Local tidal patterns wash and gather it into one deep bed, the location of which is known to only a few people. We were the first company to market larch arabinogalactan (ARA6), now a staple of natural immune enhancement, almost twenty years ago.
- Education, Not Marketing. Many stores will not stock NAP products because they consider the educational curve 'too steep.' Why spend an hour with a client explaining lectins (and perhaps educating yourself) when the vitamin E and calcium on the shelf just sell themselves? We strive to deliver high quality educational content with our products. Our customer service folks are enthusiastic followers of the diet themselves. When you see an NAP product on a store shelf, that's the sign of a store that is really interested in taking the time to help people.