D'Adamo Personalized Nutrition Exakta 120c. At different life stages, we can experience a higher biological need for more precise nutrient supplementation and support: growing children, pregnant and nursing mothers, and seniors. It is for these groups that Dr. D’Adamo created the Exakta formula. Exakta is a precise proprietary blend of nutrients including vitamins, minerals, essential fatty acids, and botanical concentrates and extracts. Also suitable for all GenoTypes.
Dr. D’Adamo carefully formulated Exakta to be easier to assimilate, utilizing only highly bio-available vitamin and mineral sources like Vitamin A from 100% micro-algae Beta Carotene; Vitamin C from natural-source acerola berry (rather than the typical corn-derived ascorbic acid); highly-buffered Calcium from Maerl seaweed; and Omega 3 EPA/DHA Fish Oil Blend. Also blended into the Exakta formula is Arabinogalactan, to support immune system balance and provide soluble fiber and prebiotics.
Exakta also offers potent antioxidant support from Green Tea and four highly concentrated berry-fruit extracts. Unique to this formula is iron in a basic, cautious, bio-available form and amount to support the recommendation for pregnancy, and the typical, increased demands in seniors.
Vitamin A 312.5 IU
Vitamin C 37.5 IU
Vitamin D 37.5mg
Vitamin B6 5mg
Folic Acid 400mcg
Vitamin B12 7.5
Pantothenic Acid 5mg
Propietary Blend 161mg
About the Manufacturer
Some of the benefits of using North American Pharmacal Right For Your Type products:
- A Superior Philosophy of Employment. When you know specific information about your biochemical individuality, using supplements can become much more effective. For example, in blood type A, the absorption of certain minerals is enhanced by pairing them with specific amino acids.
- Proper Dosage. Many supplements have unnecessary high doses of nutrients, introducing the risk of supplement overdose at one end, and wastefulness at the other. When we target supplement design to the individual, it assures not just the effective dose, but rather the proper dose: the minimum amount necessary to do the job.
- Unstinting Quality. I've been designing and testing natural products for over three decades. Over the years I've seen many changes; small, artisan-based companies that took pride in their delivery, education and techniques being replaced by corporate systems indistinguishable from any other industry, staffed by people who would just as soon sell you a mobile phone contract. Under these circumstances cost-cutting becomes company policy. But does the cost-cutting lead to loss of quality? Very often. At NAP we just don't think that way. These are the same supplements that I give my kids, prescribe to my patients, and take myself. Larch is a good example. Most larch products in the marketplace are food-grade, with a high gum content. NAP always uses nutraceutical grade larch.
- Science Based. Quality involves much more than just delivering what is promised on the label. For example, NAP uses a sea-plant derived calcium to make its PHYTOCAL series of individualized multiminerals. It is only found in one location in the ocean off the Beara Peninsula, in South Western Ireland. Our sea calcium grows for around five years in the crystal clear, pollution-free Atlantic waters, absorbing minerals and nutrients from the sea. The seaweed then falls to the ocean bed, where it becomes calcified. Local tidal patterns wash and gather it into one deep bed, the location of which is known to only a few people. We were the first company to market larch arabinogalactan (ARA6), now a staple of natural immune enhancement, almost twenty years ago.
- Education, Not Marketing. Many stores will not stock NAP products because they consider the educational curve 'too steep.' Why spend an hour with a client explaining lectins (and perhaps educating yourself) when the vitamin E and calcium on the shelf just sell themselves? We strive to deliver high quality educational content with our products. Our customer service folks are enthusiastic followers of the diet themselves. When you see an NAP product on a store shelf, that's the sign of a store that is really interested in taking the time to help people.