D'Adamo Personalized Nutrition Cortiguard 60c. Studies of cortisol and blood type showed that Type A’s and B’s had higher and more rapid rises in cortisol levels than the other blood types when subjected to occasional stress. An increasing amount of evidence indicates that individuals of differing blood groups have extremely different responses to the same stressor.
This formula is designed to enhance the health of the nervous system and strengthen resistance to the physical effects of occasional stress, especially in those individuals who are type A or B. Dr. D’Adamo further balanced the Cortiguard formula with Bacopa, the renowned Ayurvedic herb (Brahmi). Bacopa is a clinically proven cerebral antioxidant, with numerous scientific studies testifying to its ability to enhance cognitive function.
Vitamin C 175 mg
Bacopa (Bacopa monniera) 100 mg
Pantothenic acid (D-calcium pantothenate) 75 mg
Boerhaavia (20:1 extract boerhaavia diffusa) 50 mg
Korean Ginseng (Panax ginseng) 25 mg
Siberian Ginseng (Eleutherococcus senticosis) 25 mg
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCl) 15 mg
Thiamin (HCl) 12 mg
Alpha lipoic Acid 3 mg
Encapsulated with: Magnesium trisilicate, natural silica, cellulose and magnesium stearate (vegetable source)
About the Manufacturer
Some of the benefits of using North American Pharmacal Right For Your Type products:
- A Superior Philosophy of Employment. When you know specific information about your biochemical individuality, using supplements can become much more effective. For example, in blood type A, the absorption of certain minerals is enhanced by pairing them with specific amino acids.
- Proper Dosage. Many supplements have unnecessary high doses of nutrients, introducing the risk of supplement overdose at one end, and wastefulness at the other. When we target supplement design to the individual, it assures not just the effective dose, but rather the proper dose: the minimum amount necessary to do the job.
- Unstinting Quality. I've been designing and testing natural products for over three decades. Over the years I've seen many changes; small, artisan-based companies that took pride in their delivery, education and techniques being replaced by corporate systems indistinguishable from any other industry, staffed by people who would just as soon sell you a mobile phone contract. Under these circumstances cost-cutting becomes company policy. But does the cost-cutting lead to loss of quality? Very often. At NAP we just don't think that way. These are the same supplements that I give my kids, prescribe to my patients, and take myself. Larch is a good example. Most larch products in the marketplace are food-grade, with a high gum content. NAP always uses nutraceutical grade larch.
- Science Based. Quality involves much more than just delivering what is promised on the label. For example, NAP uses a sea-plant derived calcium to make its PHYTOCAL series of individualized multiminerals. It is only found in one location in the ocean off the Beara Peninsula, in South Western Ireland. Our sea calcium grows for around five years in the crystal clear, pollution-free Atlantic waters, absorbing minerals and nutrients from the sea. The seaweed then falls to the ocean bed, where it becomes calcified. Local tidal patterns wash and gather it into one deep bed, the location of which is known to only a few people. We were the first company to market larch arabinogalactan (ARA6), now a staple of natural immune enhancement, almost twenty years ago.
- Education, Not Marketing. Many stores will not stock NAP products because they consider the educational curve 'too steep.' Why spend an hour with a client explaining lectins (and perhaps educating yourself) when the vitamin E and calcium on the shelf just sell themselves? We strive to deliver high quality educational content with our products. Our customer service folks are enthusiastic followers of the diet themselves. When you see an NAP product on a store shelf, that's the sign of a store that is really interested in taking the time to help people.