The Comprehensive Profile tests hormone levels, adrenal function and thyroid levels. It is recommended for men and women with signs and/or symptoms of hormone imbalance, peri-menopause, menopause, andropause, adrenal dysregulation or low thyroid function. Saliva and Blood Spot you collect at home and send to the lab.
- Purchase on our secure website.
- Lab order is provided by us.
- You receive a collection kit for saliva, urine, or finger stick to collect at home and mail to the lab. Some tests require a blood draw at a local lab.
- You receive the results by email within 2-3 weeks.
- Got insurance? Some tests are covered. Call 800 385-7863 for more information.
- Practitioner phone consultations available, some included with test.
The Comprehensive Profile contains four tubes (one large, three small) in the top section of the kit for saliva collection of:
Diurnal Cortisols (Cx4) throughout the day
The filter paper and lancets for collecting blood spot samples of TSH, free T3, free T4, and TPO antibodies are in the bottom section.
Miminimal paperwork, with a redesigned requisition form for simplified test selection, is included along with complete instructions.
About the Manufacturer
ZRT Laboratory is committed to delivering convenient, minimally-invasive saliva and blood spot testing services. Using cutting edge technology, ZRT Laboratory test products help to identify preventable hormone imbalances. ZRT Laboratory’s comprehensive test report provides information to help monitor hormone usage and restore hormonal balance.
ZRT Laboratory is an independently owned and operated CLIA (Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments) certified hormone testing facility.