BioSyntrx SightC+ 14 oz (397g) is is designed to meet the needs of those who prefer to supplement with more than the standard RDI amount of vitamin C. To help lessen the gastric upset sometimes associated with large doses of vitamin C, SightC+ is buffered with calcium, magnesium and potassium. Boron and vitamin D are included to enhance bone calcium absorption. Vitamin C is the body’s premier water soluble antioxidant, providing ocular and full body protection against environmental toxins. It’s essential for wound healing, immune functions, neurotransmitter and hormone production, and for the formulation of collagen, cartilage and bone.
- Appropriately pH balanced and buffered with minerals to alleviate gastric upset.
- Includes calcium, magnesium and potassium, as well as the nutrient co-factors, boron and vitamin D, which are linked to increased calcium uptake in the bone.
- Can be safely taken with the Biosyntrx multiples.
- One tub includes 14 ounces - 90 one scoop servings.
- Pleasant tasting.
- Made in the USA to GMP Standards
Serving Size 1 level scoop (4.4g)
Servings Per Container 90
Amount Per Serving
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 2300 mg
Vitamin D (as cholicalciferol (D3)) 400 IU
Calcium (as calcium citrate) 250 mg
Magnesium (as magnesium carbonate) 150 mg
Potassium (as potassium bicarbonate) 100 mg
Boron (as calcium borate) 1.5 mg
Other ingredients: Natural flavors.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
About the Manufacturer
Biosyntrx products are manufactured to cGMP's (Current Good Manufacturing Principles). Quality assurance checkpoints are built into the entire process, including multiple checks on raw material weight, proper grinding and mixing of raw material blend to assure uniform dispersion, multiple capsule weight checks throughout the encapsulation process, accurately filling the bottles with the proper number of capsules or softgels, and final testing of finished product for quality and label claims. All these check- points guarantee that what's indicated on the label, matches the content of the bottle. A VRP certificate of composition accompanies each product batch, which ensures that potency meets stated label claims of potency.