Pure Encapsulations Amino-NR 180 caps is a formula based on the ratios of amino acids found naturally in high biological value (BV) protein sources. l-Cysteine in this formula is derived exclusively by fermentation, therefore it is uniquely from natural and non-animal origins, providing a vegetarian amino acid blend. Amino acids provide important support for athletic training, as supplementation promotes recovery, protects DNA from oxidation, lessens occasional muscle soreness and fatigue, enhances muscle performance, and enhances the body's oxygen carrying capacity. From trained athletes to the elderly, amino acids also play an important role in immune health, primarily attributed to support for healthy glutamine and glutathione levels. Alpha lipoic acid and alpha ketoglutarate provide additional support for mitochondrial function and energy. Vitamin B6 acts as a cofactor for healthy amino acid and energy metabolism.
Amino-NR is a complex of amino acids in naturally occurring ratios, providing support for athletic activity, immune function, and daily wellness.
- three vegetable capsules contain:
- vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal 5’ phosphate (activated B6)3.3 mg.
- alpha ketoglutarate100 mg.
- alpha lipoic acid50 mg.
- l-Histidine (free-form)77 mg.
- l-Isoleucine (free-form)117 mg.
- l-Leucine (free-form)207 mg.
- l-Lysine HCl monohydrate (free-form)225 mg.
- l-Methionine (free-form)158 mg.
- l-Phenylalanine (free-form)86 mg.
- l-Threonine (free-form)104 mg.
- l-Valine (free-form)113 mg.
- l-Alanine (free-form)41 mg.
- l-Arginine HCl68 mg.
- l-Glutamine (free-form)338 mg.
- Glycine (free-form)68 mg.
- l-Proline (free-form)135 mg.
- l-Serine (free-form)68 mg.
- l-Taurine (free-form)23 mg.
- l-Tyrosine (free-form)36 mg.
- l-Tryptophan (free-form)33 mg.
- other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), ascorbyl palmitate
- 3 capsules, 1-2 times daily, between meals.
About the Manufacturer
At Pure Encapsulations, ingredient quality and manufacturing excellence are their most important priorities. They manufacture their supplements in their own state-of-the-art facility in Sudbury, Massachusetts. Every step of the manufacturing process exceeds the requirements for nutritional supplement manufacturing. Each piece of equipment used in the manufacture of Pure Encapsulations supplements is dismantled and sterilized before each production run. Pure Encapsulations was founded by practicing physicians who were seeking the highest quality hypo-allergenic supplements for their patients.