Adrenal Fatigue Drops provides natural herbal support formulated to rebuild, balance, and support the adrenal glands. The combination of herbs in Adrenal Fatigue Drops supports a healthy stress response improving functions such as mental focus, memory, calms nerves, and helps rebuild the nervous system. This formula contains herbs that provide necessary minerals and herbal source vitamins that are rich in adrenal sustaining and components, as well as helping to balance the autonomic nervous system.
About Ingredients and Formula
• Astragalus Root (Astragalus membranaceus). Contains calcium, phosphorus, sulfur, and complex immune building polysaccharides that helps the immune system to adapt to stress, overcome fatigue, low vitality, and frequent illnesses.
• Wood Betony Leaf/Stem/Flower (Stachys officinalis) One of the most commonly used herb in early European herbalism, this herb is a cooling and calming nervine that strengthens the cerebral circulatory system, and benefits the liver and digestive system.
• Ginkgo Leaf (Ginkgo biloba). Contains non-stimulating oxygen enhancing cardiovascular strengthening flavonoid compounds that enhance oxygenation to the brain and circulatory system for better energy levels and overall brain and cardiovascular function.
• Eleuthero Root (Eleutherococcus senticosus) Contains complex polysaccharides, hormone precursors and nutritive glandular builders that helps the body adapt to stress, supports and strengthens immune system function, improves concentration, and calms the nerves.
• Gotu Kola Leaf (Centella asiatica). Possesses non-stimulating cardiovascular toning agents that support and fortify immune active glandular responses. It revitalizes nerves and brain cells and strengthens connective tissues.
• Licorice Root (Glycyrrhiza glabra). Rich in complex glandular influencing glycosides and polysaccharides. Helps balance blood sugar levels, support immune system function. Counteracts stress, helps overcome adrenal insufficiencies, supports digestive system.
• English Lavender Flower (Lavendula angustifolia). Contains cal- cium, magnesium, cooling nervine aromatic components, and immune enhancing activity. Very calming and cooling to body and emotions.
• Spearmint Leaf (Mentha spicata). Has magnesium, calcium, phosphorus, aromatic compounds, and a digestive specific nervine bitter that help support digestion and calm the nervous system.
• Passionflower Leaf (Passiflora incarnata). Extremely calming to nerves, promotes sleep; reduces stress reactions.
• Our trace mineral is a proprietary micro fraction liquid trace mineral supplement made to enrich and assists important enzymatic processes.
Claims and statements herein are for informational purposes only and have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These statements and products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
This vibrationally charged herbal base in a kosher certified vegetable glycerin provides superior absorption, fast action, and is alcohol free.
Directions for use: Adults and children 13 and over, take 15 drops three times a day, under tongue or in juice. Not recommended for use within 4 hours of bedtime.
Caution: If pregnant, nursing, taking prescription medication or being treated for high blood consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
About the Manufacturer
The IP Formula line provides quality brain nutrition at affordable prices. Our line of brain vitamins, amino acid supplements, and omega 3 fatty acids help to increase brain function and stabilize mood and weight issues by supplying the brain food that is not being supplied or absorbed from your diet.
All of our brain nutrition products are manufactured in a state of the art and NNFA GMP Certified production facility. Our goal is to provide the highest quality nutritional supplements at prices that are affordable.
We guarantee that our products meet label potency, are void of all toxic metals or microbial contaminants, and are made in a hygienic environment, our herbals are authentic and active, and a standard operating procedure (SOP) is in use for all aspects of production.